Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am getting it for Xmas, and i want some questions answered plz.

#1:how do you type if the GC controller/keyboard hasn't come out yet?
    #2: what's the best armor and weapon you can have?
    #3: how hard is it to find a broadband adapter for GC?!?
    #4: is their a minimum number of people that can fight a monster or character at once?

Thank you.

King of the Wicker People IceBurner's Avatar

1) There is a software keyboard. You type using your joystick to select letters and punctuation from an on-screen virtual keyboard. It's not fun, but most of the players I know are stubborn enough to communicate anyway. If you can use a router or switch to allow multiple devices to access your broadband at the same time, some players chat over AIM, ICQ, MSN, YIM, or Trillian instead.

2) It's honestly whatever you like most. Some items are better than others but there is no one set of ultimate aything. Different equipment will work better or worse depending upon your own play style.

3) It's harder than deliberately walking into an ice-cold shower and staying at 6AM, but there is another production run shipping soon in mid-December

4) If you play online or offline multiplayer then you will need at least one other person to progress in certain areas. This is is because unlike 1-player mode, pairs of pressure plates must be stood on simultaneously to unlock doors. There are also doors that require four players to unlock, but these always lead to extra treasure and do not prevent progress.

Welcome to PSO ^_^

Planet Destroyer

the broadband adapter is a myth! I have been searching for a long time and no luck. I searched every online store imaginable. I also went to every store in the friggin state and they are all sold out. GAH!

> #1:how do you type if the GC controller/keyboard
    > hasn't come out yet?

You don't. ;^) Seriously though, you can import one or you can set up shortcuts for commonly used phrases. The first shortcut I came up with was "No keyboard. ;^("

#2: what's the best armor and weapon you can have?

It depends on your class and what difficultly level you're on. You can get the most butt-kicking weapon and armor on Very-Hard then get your head handed to you in Ultimate.

#3: how hard is it to find a broadband adapter for GC?!?

Not very, I found some at Best Buy the other day. Persistence, persistence, persistence.

#4: is their a minimum number of people that can fight a monster or character at once?

Uh, that would be "1". ;^) Maximum of 4.

- Jordan

On 2002-12-09 12:52, Bato wrote:
    the broadband adapter is a myth! I have been searching for a long time and no luck. I searched every online store imaginable. I also went to every store in the friggin state and they are all sold out. GAH!
    That's weird. The Toys R Us, Electronic Boutique and Wal Mart in a single mall up here ALL have them.

my friend said that they are $150 on Ebay
    so he is buying a 5 pack bundle(i asked him how and he said, "i have my ways"), so i am wondering if i should buy on of the broadband adapters for $45?

why dont you guys answer me?
    do you not know the answer?
    do you hate new people on this board?
    or is there only like 4 people on this board?

You waited less than an hour. The boards aren't THAT busy, especially in the morning. Things move along a little more at different times.

this post has been here since yeterday this same time!

check EBgames.com and stop whining