Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Yeah, If they have so more popular S/Weapon/Unit drops on Moatoob, I think more people would go there.

Plus, you have to grind though 2 missions just to get there. I did that once, and when I got there, it was ghost city.
    I went though two unecessary missions for nothing and had to go back to my room. I find that to be a waste of time. I wish there were a way to find out if people are there before going through those missions.

On 2007-04-14 17:31, DonRoyale wrote:
    TR S2 would be fun...if it didn't take so bloody long.
    ??

15-30 minutes is long? How did you survive PSO?

On 2007-04-14 19:20, pionear wrote:
    Plus, you have to grind though 2 missions just to get there.
    How many missions does it take to reach Raffon Meadow and Agata Islands?

It's all about the rewards *shrugs*...Just the other day I took my party on a moatoob world tour and it was much better than spamming crimsom all the time!!! (how many of you have ran system defense, dimmagolus and rogue's shortcut recently?)
    Random ragnus speed run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWVpqMnI24
    Grove of Fanatics S2 run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDJ37FMA6k

For everyone bitching about "easy" missions:

Some of us have lives. We have jobs, school, or friends. Or any combination of the three. I have job and to an extent, school. I get home at night.

I don't have 12+ hours to spend playing this game. Missions like Crimson Beast are great for me. No fucking worms or one hit kill bosses. And a decent MP and EXP gain to somewhat compensate for the little playtime I usually have.

If you want a challenge, there's plenty of challenging areas. But don't want to force everyone else to do the same.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2007-04-15 03:14, Uncle_bob wrote:
    For everyone bitching about "easy" missions:

Some of us have lives. We have jobs, school, or friends. Or any combination of the three. I have job and to an extent, school. I get home at night.

I don't have 12+ hours to spend playing this game. Missions like Crimson Beast are great for me. No fucking worms or one hit kill bosses. And a decent MP and EXP gain to somewhat compensate for the little playtime I usually have.

If you want a challenge, there's plenty of challenging areas. But don't want to force everyone else to do the same.
    decent MP? try "best in game for challenge level by far"

rewards need to be restructured for sure. Moatoob is far harder than Neudiaz, which in turn is all KINDS of harder than Parum.

You know MP is messed up when I can do a hive run on C rank and earn 0MP...more than an S rank 'mad creatues.'

HIVE however is the endgame area of the PSU. Of course it is going to have drop dead MP compared to weaksauce S rank Mad creatures.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

On 2007-04-14 17:41, Ether wrote:
    People would do these missions if there were new and interesting items to be found in them. PSU fails because theres nothing interesting to hunt for, and money is so important, that theres really no reason to do anything but the highest meseta missions.

Once S rank boards come out this will change a bit, hunting a handful of drop only A rank units really doesn't cut it right now
    You know, I kind of agree with this, and this is kind of why I was so glad that haxeta started coming. It made me less afraid of using mates, and made me have enough money to buy more important things like clothes and makeovers. It also meant that I can do more enjoyable missions and less grinding for money or whatever.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel