Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic? Most Crea weapons (Twin, Daggers) only Humans and Newmans can use them. But any Race can use Crea Doubles. Why is that? Is there a logical reason for it?

And a little off topic, can you use/get Crea Doubles (or any other Crea Weapons) in story/extra mode?

Crea dubles are the real stuff the rest are copies and thus only Dundaine and Noldor can use them.

Honestly, you probably wouldn't get an absolute answer--only speculation--without walking up to Sonic Team in Japan and asking them directly.

Personally? I think it's because double sabers are type-restricted to Fighgunners already. Adding race restriction on top of that might have been a bit excessive... maybe.

Edit: And all Crea weapons are replicas, including Crea Doubles (which, while it doesn't say "replica", does state for a fact that they were "patterned" after earlier weapons, like the others). There is no such thing as an "real" or "original" Crea item in the game thus far.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-04-14 19:01 ]</font>
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

I don't think ST knows either.. XD

On 2007-04-14 18:59, A2K wrote:
    Honestly, you probably wouldn't get an absolute answer--only speculation--without walking up to Sonic Team in Japan and asking them directly.

Personally? I think it's because double sabers are type-restricted to Fighgunners already. Adding race restriction on top of that might have been a bit excessive... maybe.

Edit: And all Crea weapons are replicas, including Crea Doubles (which, while it doesn't say "replica", does state for a fact that they were "patterned" after earlier weapons, like the others). There is no such thing as an "real" or "original" Crea item in the game thus far.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-04-14 19:01 ]</font>
    Thanks, that's what I didn't understand.

On 2007-04-14 19:06, ShinMaruku wrote:
    I don't think ST knows either.. XD
    XD!Funny.

And can someone answer my other question? Can you get/use them in story/extra mode?

On 2007-04-14 18:59, A2K wrote:

And all Crea weapons are replicas, including Crea Doubles (which, while it doesn't say "replica", does state for a fact that they were "patterned" after earlier weapons, like the others). There is no such thing as an "real" or "original" Crea item in the game thus far.
    From what I've seen, most standard weapon descriptions follow a set format:
    Normal 7* weapons have the prefix "high-end". 7* Creas completely replace this prefix with "replica".
    Normal 10* weapons have the prefix "high-end, custom". Crea Doubles keep the prefix "high-end, custom". Therefore Crea Doubles are normal weapons and thus not restricted by race. 7* Creas are replicas, a subset of the 7* weapons. The artificial nature of Casts and Beasts restricts them from weilding such weapons. Photon energy being connected to spiritual energies.

"Patterned after earlier weapons" only describes the weapon's origin the same way other weapons referance the AMF, CoG, rouges, creatures, or descriptions of the weapon's reactor.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

How are beasts more artificial than newmen? They were both made the same way.

I was refering to thier mindsets rather then their origin. Tapping into photon energy is more spiritual or mental than physical. Newmans were specifically created for harnessing photon energy. In genre terms, Humans and Newmans would be fantasy races while Casts and Beasts would be science fiction races. Replicas requireing mystical faith rather then mechanical understanding.

Another view is that Crea Replicas could be considered nonstandard prototypes, requiring the wielder to compensate. A real world parallel would be like Automatic vs Manual transmissions. Anyone can weild a standard Crea, but Crea Replicas require extra knowledge and experience to work.

in answer, no, you cannot get anything crea offline
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?