Ya know that kinda wide open L shaped room where you go up some stairs to get on? Well didn't the switch for the gate there used to be infront of the gate itself? Yup! But now it is to the side of the gate at a little wall making it hard to see the people you're letting in & out and when to get off the switch! I guess they wanted to make the mission a teeny-bit more annoying for spammers?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Helly on 2007-04-15 13:05 ]</font>

The mission still could use a checkpoint at the start of Block 3.

The transition from the relics to the meadow must do some odd things to the game, or something, though: Try having some party members stand in Block 2 and Block 3 with buffs on to see what I'm talking about.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Hmm... I thought that one switch was in an odd place.
    Coming Soon!

a couple of my friends said that people were complaining adout the fighunners with tornado dance becuase when they use it it will lunge them through a gate usually (i have seen on bruce) but not on this mission becuase my friends say when the people use them they get stuck in the fence that might be why, though i dont think that is the reason just putting my idea out there

Member of the PSO in PSU club!

Wait someone explain this alteration I saw nothing.