You know, I just loaded up PSU and this first thing I said to myself was "Hmmm I haven't seen a Guilty Gear Update in a while..." Took me several seconds before I caught my mistake. How did that happen...

But anyway, has there been an update I haven't noticed, or are there just fewer updates with the dying down of cheats? I figured there would still be aspects of the program that would need an update to allow the game to run a bit better.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

It seems that it has not been updated as frequently, if I recall right, gamegaurd does not normally update until after their is a confirmed hole or problem.

Basically, instead of continuously updating and staying ahead, they just wait until something does happen.

But eh... I guess that it is less work for them.

PSO Assassin

they probably know of about a dozen more problems than they have fixed but until they have a confirmed case of someone else exploiting the problem why bother putting the man power into fixing the problem.

Wartecher extraordinaire Packrat's Avatar

GameGuard's not even connecting for me at the moment, can't play. Anyone else having this issue? :/