Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yo. I just recently got PSU after months of waiting and playing V2 on the Dreamcast and I have to say that PSU kicks so much ass its unbelievable!I really cant wait till I get XBOX live and play it online

To give the topic some relevant form of banter, what were your first thoughts when you bought it?

Also anyone wanna give a newb some tips on early synthesizing and what weapon can I make from the White Glove?I picked about 3 of them up now but I curretly have no boards for weapons apart from the basic ones in the shop

--
    Mod edit: fix title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-04-18 16:48 ]</font>

MY first thought were like.."Yes! FINALLY!". Hehe..I was eagerly waiting for a sequel to PSO. And my first impressions of PSU was along the lines of "Wow, this shit is fun" (I just love when a game is more than point, click and wait-for-target-to-die) and "Woha, the possibilities of the character design are awesome". Great character creation system. Seeing clones is a rare sight. In other games you see loads of people looking exactly the same, but here it wont go further than seeing several people using the same jacket. Or something like that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shaidar on 2007-04-18 01:31 ]</font>

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I thought, "Wow, Ethan sucks. He must gain some great personality later in the game!"
    Also, "Whoa, giant explosions! This must build up to something incredible!"

Yeah, I'm a story junkie. Shame it sucked, otherwise I would have been happy with it. The actual gameplay, though, kind of rocked.

Well I am liking the story so far but the voices and voice sync I think is really, really annoying. I have just got to the chapter (cant remember the number) but it is the one with the headmaster(one funky old dude ) and the rouges attacking the train. No spoilers please,or I will kill you...

Cant wait for online play though

Well, I enjoyed it while it lasted, I admit. As for the "but", I'll let you figure that much out for yourself.

I agree with you... actually i think that voices in English version are inferior to ones in japanese...
    Too bad

Anyway when I first bought PSU my thoughts were: "Nasty, agressive plants, explosing ships and really anoying and very bad main villian... should be fun..."
    Yes.No

On 2007-04-18 01:44, CrimsomWolf wrote:
    I agree with you... actually i think that voices in English version are inferior to ones in japanese...
    Too bad

Anyway when I first bought PSU my thoughts were: "Nasty, agressive plants, explosing ships and really anoying and very bad main villian... should be fun..."
    My thoughts exactly, same thing happened for FF XII. Well come to think of it most games *shakes fist in anger*

The one thing that really gets me pissed off though is the fact that every time you move on to a new chapter you get a preview of the new one, which is nice to keep my interests up. Then, however it repeats the opening again and again and again!!!!Why repeat the opening so many bloody times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How was Magashi annoying? The only slightly annoying thing about him is that, after he dies, he walks up behind you and says "sup". Besides that and the fact that he doesn't really do anything besides act evil, he was kinda cool.

Also, you can skip the opening. I liked listening to it, because it reminded me of more tender years when I'd marathon through animes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-04-18 01:51 ]</font>

Magashi is really cool. Might try and make a sig with him....*mind wanders*

In the opening though I really cant wait till I fight him. Just the clip with his armour open and he is holding twin sabers with explosions going off. It will be fun

couldnt stand the single-player for the life of me. however, i did, somehow perservere through it, if only for the 1,000 gamerscore points.
    gt: pixelsofdeath