Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To those with a Skyly id, what are your impressions? So far I have never gotten anything worth mention in the ruins or mines.

Came across the rare Nos Lily and got a hero/ability

Have 3 sets of parasite wear

Enough grinders and scapedolls to the point that I give them away...
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

I am Skyly ID, and so far I can't complain... I find rares on a pretty regular basis, and in combat I seem to be able to keep up with people who's levels are much higher than my own.
    I think too much emphasis is put on the whole section ID thing, I am sure Sega made them all fairly even.

I didn't start getting items other than varistas and db sabers until after lvl 70. i'm pretty sure your lvl and hours played make the rares drop and your id tells it what kind of rares to drop.

Would make sense. I am actually lv 53 with around 90 hours played. Please note that 40% of that time is screwing around in lobbys or babysitting friends that I have recruited from eq =). I actually play the most with a friend who is around 24 from eq =).
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

SKYLY is the best ID around!

plus the blue emblem looks cool on my white suit!

Im a Skyly. I've found 3 double sabers, 5 photon claws, and 1 twin brand. Thats about it for the more rare items. I've also found tons of scape dolls and nothing but grinders. I don't even pick grinders up anymore.

PSO Assassin

I'm a SKYLY with over 200hrs. Like you I seem to find a whole lot of grinders. If I play offline v.hard mines 2, I get so many ??? SPECIAL WEAPON ???s I need to make two trips to empty my inventory by the time I get to the boss. I've yet to find a single 10 star or better rare weapon (with the exception of soul eater, but I got that from the quest so it doesn't really count). To be fair I think that mainly has to do with me playing online mostly. So in general I'm either in other people's games, or in mine but I don't really pick anything good up. I've only played v.hard mines 2 offline twice, so I'm expecting if I do it a few more times I'll get something good ;p.

my section id is redria and i just hit level 42. i am looking for all 3 (or 4?) kinds of double sabers. i might have to make a new character with skyly's sectiond id or just trade with someone. i haven't found anything really cool and i just started playing the hard mode offline. any pointers would be appreciated.

I love my SKYLY ID, it gave me a Chain SawD w/45% bonus to dark guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chain sawd with 45% dark? that's gotta be the best weapon ever