first of all I shall say this. WHY WON'T SOMETHING GOOD HAPPEN TO ME FOR FUCKING ONCE!?

okay so I am very tired right now, shoulda been in bed 40 minutes ago as I work tonight

so I want to know how my life has become so bloody messed up, let's start with friends, I think I have one actual friend that I can think of <.< and about 10 other people who I know and can't tell if they are a friend or just someone who is there... but then again for friends, who needs em if you sleep all day and work all night!

now here is a big part, my grandmother has finally been moved out of this house and is no longer paying rent for us, that is a whole $750 for us to pay each month, now for this area of fucked up life it has two parts, lets start with my grandmother and where/how she is now and how she got there:[/list]
    1)Fell down in her bedroom and broke her ankle and busted up her knee
    2)went to hospital for a long time and eventually got better enough to leave
    3)got a spot in an assisted living home and moved in
    4)ended up falling again
    5)repeat #2, but for a shorter time
    6)got back into the home and Thigns went smooth for a bit
    7)traveled halfway accross town to see her doctor to get more/new painkillers
    self medicated herself for the painkillers
    9)Over dosed
    10)Back in hospi-... wait, Overdosed!?[/list]
    Yes, my grandmother is back in the hospital, this time for overdosing on a new medication that also clashes with a current one.

now what kind of fucking home is that for assisted living where they can let that fucking happen? The nurses there are to be in charge of all medication and none is to be self medicated. now there is two thigns wrong with this. First of all, my grammas doctor is halfway across town, how in fuckign hell did the nurses let her go there and not know she went there when she can't even come visit me at my house which is only 2-3 blocks away? Secondly, the nurse are informed of all new medication that my grandmother recieves, how the fuck did they miss this stuff?
    Way to go crappy home where the elderly who need assistance can easily get ahold of medication that could nearly kill them.

now a second part of my gramma moving away, is money. now in the last thread I did someone at the end asked why I don't just move out, well to sum the money part up nicely, have you ever tried to move out of the house with a crap paying job when you also have to cover bills for the current house due to family who can't even manage their own fuckign money?
    I am basically unable to save up my money. at the moment I have $160 to my name, $40 of which will feed me to next pay day. by the time I have enough money at this rate... it will take way to long in this town. <_< I even try and skimp on my food budget! only $10 a day :< ... even though I always go over by $2 for that lovely melon mango juice D:

so hey, wanna hear about how crappy my job is?
    normally I wouldn't complain, but recently it's just been getting retarded. >_> so recently, April first, everyone in the store was told that they would get a .35 cent raise! no I didn't think of april fools day, and no, it had nothign to do with april fools day so I was thinking nice, more money! so in the end Nigel comes in and says "nice, we got our raise" so me and some otehrs go out to look at our time card to see, we had no raise.
    turns otu however, that even though we were all told we would be gettign a raise, no one was informed that you have to work there a certain amount of time before you can get it on that day. in fact someone who worked there for twice the time needed for the .35 raise didn't get it either
    so I sigh and go back to staff room to await the night of work... fast forward to later that night, guess what else I found out. that on April 1st, when everyone got their raise, EVERYONE'S total time worked towards their next raise, 500 hours, was set back to Zero. Even mine. this is set in place so that when you get this raise, you can't just get another raise in a weeks time if your hours are close enough... well fuck, I had to work 100 more hours to get that raise, which is 3 fucking weeks. >_>
    so because they don't want to have high paid people get two raises close together, people who havne't been there a damn long time get fucked over. so now I will get my first raise the same time as three other fuckign idiot night crew workers do >_> so basiaclly... in like 4 or 5 monthes, when they will get thier first raise, I will also get my first raise when it should have been close to my second :/

so yay... just as hard to save up money still. <_<

oh hey speakign of money, why don't I find a better job? well one excuse is that I have logn hair and no one will hire me because of it, the otehr is the fact haven't finished grade 12 yet. >_>

oh speaking of grade 12, wanna hear abotu this awesoem letter I got from the school? I will sum it up nice and easy for you guys

If you don't pay this amount of money $$ by this date, month 01/day 02 year 03 you will not be able to graduate.
    so yeah, fake date used there since I didn't wanna dig letter out, but when I got that letter and read it, it was a few days past the date I was supposed to pay money by ... >_<; way to fucking go school/mail system!

so at the moment I am basically trying to play major catch up with my life :/ basically startign at 9:00 pm, when I first wake up and start my day, I get ready and go to work, then I get off of work which takes to 7:30am in the morning when I get home. at which point I have an hour to get ready for school, and go to try and deal with all the shit about the graduation, my many credits which have "vanished" and the idiots in school who keep trying to "beat me up". I leave and go to bed around 10am and sleep till 9pm... repeat <_< and I go to bed at 9 on weekends for more sleep... so yeah I should have been in bed 1.25 hours ago

this does suck since there is 2 people on MSN I love talkign to but am unable to be on at a time when they are on though they've prolly already forgot about me

so yeah, money - Fucked, Family - fucked up, job, fucked up, housing - ... well my mother is still tryign to find a way to move out to california or some shot place in the states <_< honestly I don't think she will ever be able to go there, but if she does that literally fucks me over <_< as little as she does/pays, we can't stay in thise place without her... at which point my sister would move in with her current boyfriend <_<... so yeah I'm hoping she never makes this ambition of hers a reality ;p

~Eclair Edit~
    oh and I forgot to mention, I can't play PSU at all due to no time at all to play anymore, and my 360 suddenly won't turn on!!! >.<; so sorry to people I play 360 with, and as well to teh PSU peoples, how ever few there were

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kuea on 2007-04-22 10:32 ]</font>

Well, that just bites the big one, dunnit?

I'm so sorry to hear that, I really hope everything works out for you.

Sorry, I'd say "I know what you're going through", but that would be a big fat lie. Really sorry to hear you have to endure all of that.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

I dunno what you could do about the grade 12 thing, aside from just making sure you can afford to graduate and get it over with. You don't have that much longer to go... but if your hair is holding you back from getting a job, you might just have to cut it. Or at least keep it tied back and/or up under a hat. If it's still as long as the pic you posted in the IRL Pic thread, then it does pose a saftey hazard if you work in any kind of a factory job. Not that you should aim at getting a lowly factory job - but many of them pay well (expecially printing), so it would be decent for the time being.

As much as it sucks to say, you might just have to cut your family lose. If you have the money to spare to help them out, then by all means - do so.. but you can't let them drag you down to the point where everything you've worked for starts falling apart. You don't have any cousins or friends closeby you could shack up with a few months until you can get up on your feet? Give your family a date which you're going to move out, and pay the bills up until that date. If they can't get their act together by that time, or get some federal assistance - well, that's just how it goes.

I dunno what to say about your grandma... that's just fucked up. It's those kinds of reasons why I will never allow my mother to go into a home. My grandparents on either side of my family lived in their own homes until their dying days - and even when my grandfather died, and my grandmother came down BAD with altzheimers - my aunts stepped in and took care of her until she passed as well.

As far as the 360... well, aside from sending it to MS or getting it professionally repaired elsewhere - I dunno what to tell you. If you have a friend at work or something who just recently bought a 360, you could try the old switcharoo trick like I did using his recipt if you can get them to hand it and their box over. It might work...

Well, hopefully I'll see you around next time you get on live. Hope things work out for ya. You still need to play a couple rounds of Halo 2 with me and Fawk Alottapus when you get the time.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

I think I'm with Sinue on the issue of your family. Ever heard of "Tough love"? In your case, it means that you need to cut them off, so they can learn how to live within their means. Cut. Them. Off. They aren't working for your money, and you've got a responsibility to yourself to get yourself into an independent situation.

To deal with your education, I suggest attending a Junior College. You don't need a high school diploma to get in, and it doesn't take very long for your college credits to render a High School diploma moot. There are fees to pay and books to buy, of course, but you may qualify for various financial aid programs. One way or another, it'll put you in better circumstances to get yourself out and on your way.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

So.. I suppose you won't be playing gears with me then any time soon, huh.