Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

its really a downer to come on here and see all these threads about what sucks in the game, what should be changed, what should be added. i remember 4 months back it wasnt like this. there was lots of talk about hacking and lack of content, but that was better than what i see now...

this thread gives hope for the future, http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...20&forum=20&51

there should be a seperate section for the negative BS that gets tossed around in here :/ so much hate, i am hearby labeling this thread, POSITIVE. and no its not HIV positive >.<

how would you guys rate this game?

overall, id give it an 8
    gameplay is a solid 10
    replay value is well over 10
    sound and music...meh, 6. probably the worst part of the game
    fun factor TEN!!
    content 7

anybody who has played PSO, has to agree this is a step up. PSO was fun back in the day but times have changed. at the end of the day the gameplay is the only thing that matters, and this game keeps me more than happy. does anybody else feel this way?!?!
    ----PS2 Player----
    Rygar - Level 170 - Beast - AF / FF / PT
    Zelda - Level 103 - Newman - FT / AT

I like this game, and I'm offline.

If you want to see people who are happily playing the game, the evidence is quite clear. Check out the fanmade forums, or any of these forums with all sorts of conduct where people are establishing their characters. The ones that are going on about what they want to do next, in the game. Without slapping you over the head, with a claim about how great the game is; those are still a clear indication that they are playing the game with excitement about where they're taking their characters, in said game. That is pretty much a good indication of satisfaction.

People get in discussion about what they can do in their class, and ask about weapons to try out and what they are used for. Especially the ones with experience, giving out what they've experienced with said combination. They don't go as far as trying to get indepth with the subject with no love for what their character is.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-04-23 13:21 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

I'm very satisfied with this game. It's what I expected and thensome.

I like the game alot. i would like it even more if more people played a variety of missions. there is actually a nice variety as compared to PSO.

the games not perfect of course, but the action is better (IMHO) than EQ2 and GW, though it's no where near as massive. i don't feel overwhelmed running around running erands for NPC's with repeated dialogs. it also doesn't take me 20 mins to meet friends for a simple 2 min mission. though PSU could def use some elements from other big name games. they could also learn a thing or two from PSU.

I'm pretty damn satisfied, I must say, not to mention the expansion, which will make me even happier with it

The only thing I hate about this game is that fact that I can't get on right now, and haven't been on for over a week. >.>;

PSU withdrawal FTL.
    PSU: Kaydin Elysian [WTmar]
    GW2: Kaydin Meridian [Human Ranger]

I like the game even though it may get slow at times waiting for updates. =p
    I get to socialize with other players...kinda

no complaints here.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02