Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Oh yay, I want to lose all my items so I can play with the dirty Americans!"
    Eh, from what I've read, the upgrade disc will fix PPPoE errors and isolate players from those who can duplicate items using the old game disc. Yeah that's lovely, but it seems that a little toy from Hong Kong can duplicate all the items you can find. So, some poor bastards are going to actually get the disc, become isolated from friends who choose not to get the disc, lose all of their items, and end up being on a server where items can be duplicated? :3.

Uh, oops =>_>=;;

I say keep the servers segregated for 6 months. See just who's server is more hacked. Ya know.

Rappy Hunter

Forget the USB Memory Card, there's another little toy that is more accessible and less expensive, the Action Replay.

6 months? Why wait that long when we already know the answer?

Rage of Innocence

V1.1 is out, and the servers are still seperate. Why? Maybe has to do with the fact that there is duping on US version. Sonic Team wants v1.1 to be on a private server for people that want a more comfortable online environment.

The real stupid part is ST has no plans to sell v1.1 in stores. They will continue to sell v1.0. bugs and all. Anybody that wants to access the private server must buy v1.0 and go through the exchange.

There is a big chance someone will find a way to dupe on v1.1. In the end what hell is the point?

Edit: I do not no for sure, but I do not think v1.1 players lost any of their items in the transfer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scan_Man on 2002-12-11 00:31 ]</font>

Rappy Hunter

Scan_Man, are you 100% sure? What I'm hearing is that ver1.1 hasn't even been shipped yet, supposedly the date for the few who did the exchange it will get it on the 17th... Ironically enough, the same date Action Replay releases here in the U.S..

Should the servers not be connected, it makes you wonder. Will Sonic Team release a U.S.A. ver1.1 then?

Well, all of it is for naught really because of the GC USB Memory Card Adapter.

As long as there is an offline mode, duping will exist.

Rage of Innocence

On 2002-12-11 00:49, BigDaddy wrote:
    Scan_Man, are you 100% sure? What I'm hearing is that ver1.1 hasn't even been shipped yet, supposedly the date for the few who did the exchange it will get it on the 17th... Ironically enough, the same date Action Replay releases here in the U.S..

Should the servers not be connected, it makes you wonder. Will Sonic Team release a U.S.A. ver1.1 then?

Well, all of it is for naught really because of the GC USB Memory Card Adapter.

As long as there is an offline mode, duping will exist.
    Some have already recieved their v1.1 disks last week. There are pics on the vbbs. But yeah, the official date is the 17th.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scan_Man on 2002-12-11 01:23 ]</font>

On the 13th there removing ships 11-14 from JPv1 and moving them to v1.1. So even if some have gotten the disk early online play isn't supposed to be up till the 17th anyway.

"
    < News of modification of server setting >
    ' PSO episode 1 & 2 ' online adjustment edition ' Ver. 1.1 ' For the private server new establishment, to stop the SHIP11 - the SHIP14 December 13th morning with o'clock of 11, from December 16th ' the Ver. 1.1 We work ' as the private server.

Presently, the SHIP11 - the SHIP14 as for the customer of utilization, very much there is no excuse in appointment and the like, but please utilize another SHIP.

< Concerning online adjustment edition dispatch the news >
    ' PSO episode 1 & 2 ' online adjustment edition ' Ver. 1.1 ' It is, presently in the midst of dispatch preparing. December 17 it is the schedule which always the empty consecutively you report.
    Now for a while to wait, that it can receive, we ask.

14: 00 sonic teams"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Broken Hope on 2002-12-11 02:18 ]</font>

jeeeeezzz...
    >_<
    Maybe I'll just spend $200 on a keyboard and renew my HL then.

WHY would they not sell it!? WTF

farce...
    the whole thing is a farce - they should give those who bought the money back and start new from the scratch - and not just in japan - everywhere.

they're somehow treat the japanese players as guineapigs (and american players as milk-cows...)... its sad... and did i mentioned 'farce' already?...
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Why do importers always forget its illegal to import? Why in the world would sega JP do anything for you knowing your importing the game? I've imported v1,v2,and the PC version. I very well know importing is not a legit sales activity so I would never complain if I was not given customer service for breaking their sales rules already.

Think, Think. If your importing your always risking something of this nature, your just into it enough to take that risk. So quit your whining already unless you have a real reason to whine.