Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Nei basically gets levels twice as quickly, but at half the benefit. Consider the two screenshots I posted up there. Compare the level 50 stats.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Thank you, i just got the ps collection for the gameboy advance, and was wondering if i should use nei

You don't really have a choice about whether or not to use Nei. She is as irremovable from your party as Rolf is.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Besides Nei is awesome you'd want to use her anyways =P
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181

On 2007-05-07 20:48, Sharkyland wrote:
    I'm like lvl 41 at the last dungeon... keep dying at pandora's box still. Considering I didin't have (that theif steal the items), I did pretty well up to this point.

I do have the Sega Ages Phantasy Star II for JP PS2. Rolf is like 5 and Nei is at 39 (yeah, Rolf's dead).
    Dont feel bad the same thing happened to me,just keep leveling your characters and you'll beat him eventually.

I've beaten PSII on the PS2, Phantasy Star II on the Sega Genesis Collection for PS2. Believe me, it was a LOT easier than the original Genesis version, and by easier I mean "requires much less time to build up experience". I was told this was because the defense stat actually means something.

I forget what level everyone was at the end, but ROLF didn't even learn all of his techs. Yeah, he didn't learn the real megid that is so much better than that pansy crap from PSO/PSU. Also, to help illustrate how much easier the PS2 is than the orginal or GBA version, I was able to beat the first dungeon, then go straight through the second dungeon without once having to go back to town (or even go to town between dungeons). I also only needed two or three trips to Climatrol, and only the biggest dam (green?) really gave me any trouble (but that was the first dam I did. Whoops.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2007-05-29 08:30 ]</font>