Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Oh, I maxed all chars too. Just took a lot of time compared to leveling in *insert newer RPG title*.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

And you had all the characters at level 50 and concurrently available to use, Saffran?

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

I'm like lvl 41 at the last dungeon... keep dying at pandora's box still. Considering I didin't have (that theif steal the items), I did pretty well up to this point.

I do have the Sega Ages Phantasy Star II for JP PS2. Rolf is like 5 and Nei is at 39 (yeah, Rolf's dead).

I fear I don't understand what you mean with "concurrently".
    I leveled up in Noah for a bit with a 4 members party, then switched to Rolf+1char. The easiest pair was Rolf+Hugh, because he has the instant-kill magic...
    I leveled up Nei in Climatrol until lv 50, then she met Nei-First.

You know, actually I think I still have Kain to level up. I did Shir, but I think I put Kain on hold then didn't get back to him.

www.hinamizawa.fr

Thanks to HUnewearl_Meira for those pics. How much experience DOES each party member need to reach level 50??? I seem to remember some taking more than others to level up.

On 2007-05-08 09:49, Saffran wrote:
    I fear I don't understand what you mean with "concurrently".
    As in, all characters available, all at level 50. OR...

[i]All[/i] characters at level 50 before Nei dies.

On 2007-05-08 16:44, Komrade9000 wrote:
    Thanks to HUnewearl_Meira for those pics. How much experience DOES each party member need to reach level 50??? I seem to remember some taking more than others to level up.
    Here's the experience points each of the characters have in Gold_DRAGOON's game save. It looks like most of the characters will level to 50 between 7 and 8 million EXP, while Nei needs only a mere 400,000 or so.

Rolf: 6,965,196
    Nei: 405,753
    Rudo: 7,577,326
    Amy: 8,271,662
    Hugh: 8,031,184
    Anna: 7,353,031
    Kain: 7,797,068
    Shir: 7,138,581

It is possible (though extremely improbable) to have all characters maxed after 123 EPIC LENGTH fights, it seems. EXP at the end of a fight is counted with a 16-bit integer, so the maximum you can get from a single fight is 65,535. The fastest way we've found to do this at a fairly early point in the game, is to fight Blastoids in Climatrol.

A Blastoid is worth about 371 EXP, so you'll basically have to kill about 150,000 of them, and 706 of them per fight. This is possible because they will spawn new Blastoids at random, at the cost of half the HP. Before long, every Blastoid will have only 1 HP, so they die rather easily, but still retain their full EXP value.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

WOW. That's a lot of experience... and a lot of dead Blastoids! I can't imagine getting everyone to 50 in Climatrol....

The blastoid method is exactly what I used for Nei
    The highest I got was slightly over 17k Exp if memory serves right.
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Off topic, but i just started playing ps2, and if nei levels up so fast, are her end stats lower than everyone else?

Yeah... you could say that.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!