Default The Value of Orotiagito

How valuble is A Orotiagito if i was going to trade it what are some items on simalar value.

In terms of rarity, it's up there with LAVIS CANNON. But, I wouldn't trade much for it; I actually have one (Sinow Red) and it's not all that useful as a weapon. I'd value it as much as some of the useful, but somewhat hard to obtain items (DF FIELD, YAS 9000, God/Ability). But, I'm sure some out there (Those that love to collect) value it much more.

As the saying goes, "It's worth whatever you can get for it."

If you are talking about BB, its value is on par with a hitless Zanba, which for its standard price for now is around 30 PDs. Lavis Cannon is worth way much more since due to the fact that it can attack faster, it can have hit, and it can be transformed to better weapons. Orotiagito is just a slower, higher ATP version of Lavis Cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash View Post
    If you are talking about BB, its value is on par with a hitless Zanba, which for its standard price for now is around 30 PDs. Lavis Cannon is worth way much more since due to the fact that it can attack faster, it can have hit, and it can be transformed to better weapons. Orotiagito is just a slower, higher ATP version of Lavis Cannon.
    Besides the fact that orotiagito is a katana.
    But seriously, orotiagito is just for collectors, or for people who like having crappy weapons. It's a single-target weapon, it's slower than a saber, it's special is a wave that drains hp, and you'll probably get raped whilst using it, unless you play Forest Star Online.

Looks pretty cool though.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Well it's still true that katanas are slower than sabers. I thought that was implied already.

The Orotiagito is one of many over-rated weapons that make noobs go on weapon hunts, only to stop playing PSO when they reach Ultimate when they realize that it actually takes effort and time to actually find rare weapons, IMO. I've seen it happen...

I don't really see what's so special about it, only that it's a great collectible item and you'd probably get mauled using it in Ultimate, even if you have Genpei and Samurai Armor.

So, when people say to me:

"Vanny, watch when I get an Agito 1975. I would totally own Falz in Ult."

Vanny: "...yeah... Good luck with that... Both actually"
    Last edited by Vanzazikon; Mar 11, 2009 at 10:57 AM.

i got one on the GC and was a bit disappointed. i used it a bit as it took ages to get but i did better with my old weapons so put the Orotiagito in the bank and left it.
    it is a collectors weapon, really. even though Splash said 30 PDs, i would rather have the PDs. you'll probably get something decent for it but i doubt you get a huge amount.

I did not know the Orotiagito was so... useless. It's a katana, so it wouldn't get used by me anyways... not a big fan of them. I thought that the Orotiagito was actually a good weapon... well, it sounds good anyways. I don't have one yet, but I'd still hunt for it as a collector's item. And until I test a Red weapon at it's peak, I can say the same for them, but that opinion will probably change once I find a good one. High hit %... max grind...