Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Now I dont want any negitive posts here but here it goes.

Since everyone has somthing they loved from pso I think sega should just relece every PSO weapon and every pso stage along w/ new PSU things. It wouldnt be that hard since they could reuse textures and stuff. Yea the game may end up looking alittle dated but hey who can complain about more stuff? We allready know we fly to ragol so the stages make sence in the story. Maybe like have a 2nd expantion pack that does this or somthing.

None of the NO PSO IN PSU posts please we have all heard enough. And im not saying we should only get pso stuff eather...
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

Any addition to PSU is good, whether for nostalgia or new things.
    If one really needs the urge for authentic nostalgia, I do suggest replaying PSO. It's still a fun game.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

No. I really don't need to beat the daylights out of anything in that game any more than I already have.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

They already released that expansion:

Look

The Eggy Bastard

I dont see it that at all likely.that woudl be extremely costly for sega to do all that just to please us.and if they did,it woudl probably have the same crap glitchy terrible graphics it had on dc/gc/xbox...though weapons arent that bad of an idea.

meteor cudgel is what Id like to see make a triumphant return.maybe a few others too I cant really call to mind right now

also, apparently,there is some of ragol in the expansion.idk if youve seen the screens but there was forest with some classic boomas,and volfu to replace the savage wolves.anybody have any more info on that?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: majan on 2007-05-02 08:21 ]</font>

EMT-4. (EMT-Paramedic)

Ah-ah-ah. Watch your tongue now. Just because the forest is in PSU, doesn't mean we went to Ragol. Hell, it could you know... Be a VR system used to train GUARDIANS?

I'm guessing the Forest stage is just one of those things that inexplicably appears and either won't get explained or will get explained very little.

Like that Sonic quest in the original PSO.

"Oh hey, I'm Sonic. I guess I appeared on Ragol somehow."

"Ah. Alright then."
    Phantasy Star Zero; bringing my favourite game to my favourite console.

My idea is...
    Gurhal = Place with Missions and stuff that gives mp and no good rarz.
    Ragol = Place where you just roam around on the planet and can kill things, you don't earn MP or End-mission Meseta, but you can find better rares.... think PSO.... Gurhal = Mission Counter. Lol

PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3

On 2007-05-02 10:49, Paramedic wrote:
    Ah-ah-ah. Watch your tongue now. Just because the forest is in PSU, doesn't mean we went to Ragol. Hell, it could you know... Be a VR system used to train GUARDIANS?
    And how could a VR system let us keep all the items that we got from the VR system if none of the stuff is really real? ...oh wait, they already did that in PSO ep2 and probably didn't explain how that worked. Yep, no matter what they do with the Forest it is probably not gonna make any sense.

Since when has Sonic Team been concerned with logic?
    Phantasy Star Zero; bringing my favourite game to my favourite console.