Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For all you night lapuchas out there, there will apparently be no maintenance session tonight for all local PSU servers. (No specific reason was stated.) Things will be back to normal next week.

Take advantage of the extra play time! Or you know... sleep. Whatever works for you.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

That's pretty cool, I guess. I wonder why they aren't having maintenance..

nice to hear. I rather have my beauty sleep...thnx.

i'm sitting on a tree. so high up in the sky-----------------------

I haven't been on PSU in a few days...perhaps I should have a late night session.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I hope this isn't a sign that ST is getting lazy with the US servers...

Or it could be that the Japanese staff really does do the US server maintenances. Japanese servers didn't get maintenance too, but because it's Golden Week over in Japan. Plus it gives us more time to abuse the week of L3 luck.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

On 2007-05-03 20:25, Lyrise wrote:
    Or it could be that the Japanese staff really does do the US server maintenances. Japanese servers didn't get maintenance too, but because it's Golden Week over in Japan. Plus it gives us more time to abuse the week of L3 luck.
    Good to hear. I'm just a little jaded from the years on end of Christmas on PSOX.

www.myspace.com/ agnostic_rememberance Aren't I s

Yeh. No maintenance could mean that the JP official site wont announce next weeks update a week in advance like usual.

Oh wellll.

What's so worthy of this to post about? There's been plenty of weeks where they didn't take the servers down for a maintenance o.O I doubt the same crew handles both servers as well considering I had alot more latency on the AoI server than I do on the EN server, so the latter has to be much closer geographicly.

Uh... what does maintenance have to do with that? They post what's coming in the next update in advance regardless of what happens the week before. This is also not the first time they haven't done a weekly maintenance >.>