Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nights quest

Is it me or this quest is going to rock? And will it be the night on seaside, like on the picture provided by ST??? Wow!

wait isnt this just for the jpn servers? what a rip! seems sega has forgotten all bout us little americans

PSOW's resident Space Cowboy

that would be so stupid if its only JPN servers. yet another stupid reason to pay ST 9 bucks a month and get ABSOLUTLY NO cool stuff that JPN gets. ::sigh::

All we know is that the Japanese servers are getting it on Dec. 19th. I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Christmas quest as well... it just hasn't officially been announced for us yet.

Then again... weren't they linking the servers around the 15th? You could just go to the Japanese servers and play the quest.

Man, I hope we get it. I'm rather confident that we will...
    Ever since I saw the early screens of it several months ago, I was excited. It might be closest thing we'll ever get to a NiGHTS sequel.
    I hope those that missed this game the first time around will be able to experience it, at least in a bitesize, one level form.

I've played this quest already, I think. It's fun.

I've already known about nighttime Seaside for a month now. After the whole RedYoshi Control Tower debacle, I didn't talk about nighttime Seaside to anyone.

-- Barubary

On 2002-12-13 14:23, Blur2168 wrote:
    that would be so stupid if its only JPN servers. yet another stupid reason to pay ST 9 bucks a month and get ABSOLUTLY NO cool stuff that JPN gets. ::sigh::
    Ha! its a known fact that we are paying about DOUBLE of what JP players play and havent gotten anything besides a Halloween Quest

I too thought we had a chance at getting it, until i noticed it said "JP servers" This is why i havent renewd my HL, im not paying SIMPLY for access, i want some DL content too

I have a question...dumb as it may be because MY copy of PSO hasn't come yet...

Do they keep the Halloween quest up or have they ripped it down by now?

I don't want to pay for HL and then not be able to view what I missed thanks to SEGA's deficient game stock.

I have the import, and yes I'm really looking forward to this quest.
    Though I have a question.

For the Halloween quest, I had my language setting set to english, and everything worked fine, so I can conlcude that online quests are in all languages.

Now if they release the Nights quest and I can play it with the english setting, why would they delay to release this quest for the poor yanks?

It seems Sonic Team sometimes goes out of their way, not to exclude the americans, but to make the jp players feel more exclusive.

You should have all been prepared for this like I have been. It's tipical sega bull$hit. plain and simple. Wanna know another reason the servers arent connected? So there is no affiliation with us. So those 2 PSO's are 2 whole seperate games. So you cant sue them over it.