Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Not Take Away Missions as in The JP event

Do you think this is a Typo.... or will we get to keep our missions?

JP Firebreak event

http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

Our Firebreak event

http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools

Thoughts?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: buzyb77 on 2007-05-19 09:36 ]</font>

They better remove them, or nobody will purify anything. They'll be too busy looking for that gimpsauce Double Saber. I didn't bother to read the links, nor do I care to. It's either a typo or they don't care about events on the NA side.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

...Maybe that's how it'll work over there-...

Nevermind. Garnet seems to be in a perpetual state of pessimism. Either we lose them in the beginning and get them back like the JP event, or we'll have them off the bat. Either way suits me fine.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Im with garnet on this. The "community" in PSU, apart from the odd psoworld players, tends to be very self-serving. Basically noone will take advantage of an extrememly fun event, where the whole player base needs to work together. Instead they'll all be to busy spamming Crimson Beast or Mad Beasts or Rainbow Beast.

I hate missions with Beasts in them.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

On 2007-05-19 09:38, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    They better remove them, or nobody will purify anything. They'll be too busy looking for that gimpsaucelolipop Double Saber. I didn't bother to read the links, nor do I care to. It's either a typo or they don't care about events on the NA side.
    Fix'd.

Now on other matters, I think I'd like that the missions are staying.
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

Crimson, blood-stained wings

but mad beasts has spiffy new items that I want. >.>

(but then so does rainbow beast... maybe I should go to neudaiz soon...lol)

Either way, I personally hope they keep MB and RB up for the event, it'll be nice for a break when I get tired of running purification runs.
    plus then I can keep up with my usual 2-3 runs through MB per day for my chance at sweet death, ragnus, and basically any other fighgunner friendly rare. (deva-zashi is supposedly the most common so I hear so I'mma leave that one for later. =p)

If they don't take them away, I'll still be ignoring Mad Beasts S2 until Firebreak is over. I mean it's not like I'll ever get an S Rank drop anyway. Might as well do something productive and fun with awesome music.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I want my Fukas before I start the event, and even if I have to hunt them during the event, so be it.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I dread the number of complaints on this board that will show up after the event is over. People wondering why the goal was never met, why you don't get the 50% off clothing sales, or the 1 week of level 3 luck for all characters.

On 2007-05-19 12:31, Lyrise wrote:
    I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I dread the number of complaints on this board that will show up after the event is over. People wondering why the goal was never met, why you don't get the 50% off clothing sales, or the 1 week of level 3 luck for all characters.
    The truth is never rude.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.