PSO Assassin

How exactly do you turn the fake agito into the real one?

And are the real agito and the orotiagito the same thing or still different ones.

If they are different which one is better, how do they differ in looks, and how do you get each individual one.

Thank you for answering, I really need to know this.

there's 2 kinds of agitos... fake and real... real is 1975... all others are fake... you can turn a real agito into an orotiagito if you have the 3 books of katana... i forgot the exact quest and details for that part tho

I have the katana books, what do i have to do to turn a real agito into an oriagito?

I was playing with a bunch of really cool japanese one night when I chatted casually about wanting an agito. So anyway, we went down to the forest(co-incidentally the leader happened to be a skyly and lvl 100) and he found an agito real soon after we totally handed a booma his butt(yes booma gives you an agito)
    Generously the leader gave me that agito and I went straight to the tekker to verify. It turned out to be made in 1975(woohoo!) and I was like way over the moon... and being that "Orochi" desperado heh I asked them how actually I can get it to become an Orochi Agito.
    All they simply told me was that I just need to play "Seek my Master" offline and an Old Man will be by the entrance to the shops. All i need is to talk to him with my Real Agito on board. Now the thing is that I didnt see any Old Man in normal mode!? perhaps he only appears in VH(since Agitos can only be found in VH forest) Also, I've checked the other Japanese websites but they too did not mention the difficulty level.

Ps: in the japanese pages "Seek My Master" is called "Hunter's Right Wrist"

Ok got it to work in both Japanese and English settings(trying to figure out what I missed lol)in any difficulty mode.

Heres my 9 Steps to attain Orochi-ness(yes Orochi not Oroti you bad spellers out there! lol Yeah whoever who did the US translation too) Esp for those if you are not a Skyly...

1. Get a Sklyly to make a VH game.(online)
    2. Play Forest and kill Boomas until they drop an Agito(?special weapon?)
    3. Verify at Tekker(make sure its 1975 or keep at it)
    4. Go offline.
    5. Put it in your inventory(just playing safe here)
    6. Take up "Seek My Master" at the Hunter's Guild
    7. Talk to the Tekker in white outside the shops(yes Tekker and not Old Man it seems in the US ver. and hes the same Tekker for Bluefull)This time he says something different instead of the usual 4 legendary swords thingy.
    8. Select the option to leave the sword with him.
    9. Viola! You get an Orochi Agito!

Have fun!

~Omae mo shinu...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Acel on 2001-02-26 10:59 ]</font>

PSO Assassin

What about the 3 books of katana then? I thought you needed them to get an Orochi Agito, and even if not, what are they good for then? Also I think I remember somethink about having to say something to someone in the "Claiming a stake" quest in order to be able to get the Orochi Agito in the "Seek my master" quest.

Arrgghh this is too complicated, does noone know the real deal on this?

Please just trade me your Orochi Agito. I'll give you my Hero/Ability, my S-Beat Blade+25, my Double Saber+20, my Photon Claw+20. I WANT THAT OROCHI AGITO