Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is there some special ordeal to synthing or is it really all this very bad luck ? I keep trying to synth Ran-Misaki with a Lv100 Striking PM which have a 55% success rate and all I have to show for it is an overpriced scape doll with a bunch of Dimates. . How are you supposed to get better if everything you do breaks and you end up wasting all your money.

On 2007-05-21 15:49, Treillerti wrote:
    Is there some special ordeal to synthing or is it really all this very bad luck ? I keep trying to synth Ran-Misaki with a Lv100 Striking PM which have a 55% success rate and all I have to show for it is an overpriced scape doll with a bunch of Dimates. . How are you supposed to get better if everything you do breaks and you end up wasting all your money.
    you think you got bad luck? psh, ive failed 8 makes on Katsuno-Zashi's every time trying to make fire, finally make a pair on the 9th try, it comes out 10% -.-
    Get busy living or get busy dying.

Sylpheed - Beast Acrofigher 130/20
    Crimson - CAST Fortegunner 130/20

mass synthing? ...but I stopped doing mass ynthing after Haxeta...went under

and there's really no secret on synthing ...just luck I guess. (not really)

Crimson Butterfly

Just your luck , Be nice to your PM!! (I think)

Luck. . Hah. . Meh, I miss PSO synthing. Their shouldn't be a base rate if it's not going to be correct. At a 50%+ synth, should technically make one out of every 3-4 synths. But that would be helpful. . -.-

Some PM's just are better at synthing than others!

My Ranged PM is by far my best PM (well, maybe my TECH could be, but I've never synthed any weapons on her yet. O_O ). She rarely fails. The only time I remember her being a problem was when she failed 2/3 Gur Nedas. She learned. Now when I mass-produce Beamguns usually only 2/12 fail or so.
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

How do you um pull that off. . o.O I mean, once your PM hits 100. . lol their's not much else.

The secret is...................

You synth your item, leave it in a couple days, then pull out RIGHT after the daily reset...

Don't believe me? Try it!

Call me if theres any E-Drama

^actually that does work.
    Another secret is to input the following code:
    (on the control pad) Up, down, left, right, up down, left, right, A, B, A, B, start, select.
    Then you will have unlimited lives, Ammo, and you will have everything in the game.
    Trust me guys, my friend knows a guy who dated a girl who's brother worked for a guy who's son lived near a homeless guy who was in 'nam with this one man who lived next to an official at sega.

i thought that was konami's cheat code.

it is tempting tho to try the item thing with the daily reset, wait shouldnt that be weekly reset? w/e, i think ill try it this week and see, maybe ill actually make those dang heavy twins, which r %$&%#$% me off.