Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

But (of course) I don't want to pay a HUGE amount of money for it. Reason? I didn't "partake" in the gathering of Haxeta, thus I am worth as much money as I have earned. That amount is not the usual "lol 90 mil for Doubles n00bzor!! lolz!!1!!!" required for a Crea Doubles.

So could any one of you guys, out of the goodness of your heart, give me a REASONABLE (not in the multi millions) price for a Neutral Crea Doubles?

If not, well ok.

On 2007-05-21 19:56, Dre_o wrote:
    But (of course) I don't want to pay a HUGE amount of money for it. Reason? I didn't "partake" in the gathering of Haxeta, thus I am worth as much money as I have earned. That amount is not the usual "lol 90 mil for Doubles n00bzor!! lolz!!1!!!" required for a Crea Doubles.

So could any one of you guys, out of the goodness of your heart, give me a REASONABLE (not in the multi millions) price for a Neutral Crea Doubles?

If not, well ok.

It's a very rare item to find, and there's really no good reason for anyone to make a neutral one, so your best bet would be to hunt it yourself.

THE JACKEL

even in legit jp server, it is worth several million

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

On 2007-05-21 19:56, Dre_o wrote:

If not, well ok.

WOOP WOOP WOOP

SCRUB ALERT

Neutral does have a purpose. And since well so many people probally don't understand here is something that might help..

"The Kagajibari is a versatile large enemy. Its body slam and spin attacks can be a one-hit kill on higher difficulties. Also, it can cast TECHNICs based on the element of the current weapon being used against. For example, if the player uses a Dark-type weapon, the Kagajibari may cast Megid. "-Beastiary

Goodluck on your trade Dre_o I know there was one floating around about a month ago

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kakumei on 2007-05-22 00:33 ]</font>

pshh. if you're gonna waste all that money on one weapon for a single enemy, you're ctazy. if it;s really a big deal you just make a nightwalker neutral. it's cheaper, it's easier to get and atp is only 17 lower. not only that but he's obviously a fighgunner. 5 burn G traps = easy win millions of meseta for a neutral crea doubles for just a kagajibari? that better not be his reason.

I don't think you have any position to tell another how to play, he pays for the game like everyone else so leave it be.

ppl want the no-elemental one just because seeing Ethan Wather use it, and look cool

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

o.O here you are making an assumtion as to why this guy wants one. and I only said i doubt someone would invest their hard earned money in a weapon they intend to use on only one enemy. don't try to villify me just cause I made a point that made you feel silly for a second... anyway man good luck with your trade

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-05-22 11:23 ]</font>