Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok....So I thought I was gonna get everything I ever wanted....cuz it was my first run through Rainbow Beast S2 and I got Rappies! Yes, lvl 100 Rappies.......I thought I was gonna have a heart attack

.....Then the dissappointment....Feather...Feather...GRA PHOTON!!!...Feather...Meseta...5 Freaking Rappies over lvl 100 and I even had a little luck over my head and that is All I got to show for it

Oh well I said....Oh well...I'll keep going and get that S Rank and Maybe....I'll get the Shi-Kikami....

The whole mission I was doing Awesome! I would switch armors to Fire to deal with the Worms and then Switch back to Ice Armor to deal with the rest...I was Kicking Serious A$$...That is how you can Solo it, good elemental defense and keeping your distance, and making the worms come to you when they throw in the Olgohmon so you can use the fire armor, then switch to ice when they are dead...that is what I would do...and I would have had my S Rank too....then I came across the Dam King Olgohmon...Oh How I Loathe Those Creatures...Oh How I wanted to be a Hunter SOOOO Bad so I could Rip them to Shreds with my BARE Hands! Oh The Rage!

They freaking Ruined my S Rank...my A Rank...B, and finally at the Bottom of C I lost it!!! I tried everything, I used Bows, Cards, even thought I found the solution with my Maxed Nos Spells......Nothing! would finish those Dam King Olgohmons because they are Freaking Broken SEGA, Freaking Broken!!!!!!! They Heal and Heal...and Heal some more.....they Never STOP HEALING!!!! And they Heal all the way up to 3500+ HP..for their Entire Group! That is WRONG SEGA, WRONG!!!!!

After dying.....what seems like an hour.....and in fact was more...trying to kill just that one King...ARG, I can't express the words on this forum, I don't wanna get banned, but you feel me right, you must by now.... **DEEP BREATH** Ok, so your a Fortetecher right? You don't wanna have this happen to you Right? This is the Only, and I mean Only way you can do it cuz your gonna run into 6 or 7 of the things....I lost count. Foie...that is all that will finish them off......Foie! Use it with a Wand...time your attack so you dodge the other Jerks Ice Attacks because even with 30%+ Ice resistance Armor they still will kill you before you can blink an eye. Then work em over...just keep Blasting those Dam Kings with Foie over and over and you will Eventually kill them......

So I make it to The Boss Finally....And as usual....kill him without even being touched....Foie him to death too...and when he burns he burns at a rate of 3000HP a tick! But he wont touch you if you Fire him, then dodge, Fire him, dodge...repeat till he dies.

And the whole time, even with the rappies, I got squat for rares, Squat! The Only good thing that came out of it was 30K Exp...yes, that's what I got for Soloing it, no NPC's either....I really wanted that S Rank....oh, and 2.5hrs too...would have been 1.5 or less if I hadn't run into rappies (which at lvl 100 are Hard to kill, lots of HP) and those Kings...those...those.....

ARRRGG...I'm done. I hope that helps your Forces out there....as for you Hunters and Rangers....Rip/Blast them a good one for me next time, Please.

Force
    solo
    elemental defense
    That is how you can Solo it
    In before that whiner who left the PC in tears and had even more trying to set up PSU on the 360.

BTW, I think the solo record is is like 45-50 minutes solo as a Force here, and like an hour or more for a melee. What level are you?

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Unless I'm missing something amidst all that ranting, your advice is to use a fire spell against an ice monster. Any force who doesn't know that....

On 2007-05-22 07:24, Sekani wrote:
    Unless I'm missing something amidst all that ranting, your advice is to use a fire spell against an ice monster. Any force who doesn't know that....
    Well, personally I use Foie/Diga on Jarbas, and they are fire. so to each his or her own.

You'll also find doing a barrel roll helps

It's extremely hard to dodge Ice attacks that are insanely fast and harder to dodge then 4 Jarbas spitting Megid! And deal with a King Olgohmon that not only heals over and over the minute you do him any damage but also will suck the life out of you if you get close enough to attempt to do damage....it's insane to deal with! But as usual, SEGA wants it to be that way so you wont Solo it.....

...but if I did it SEGA's way I'd never get a Shi-Kikami of my own........and I'm lvl 76 Fortetecher Human Female

EDIT: And Megid doesn't Freeze you either......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-05-22 07:32 ]</font>

On 2007-05-22 07:27, February wrote:
    You'll also find doing a barrel roll helps
    You can do a Barrel roll ....what! Please explain

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...37&forum=20&37

Took you two and a half hours? Better not brag in that thread then. I'd be embarrassed to the point of suicide.

I can't believe you would think I was bragging.........trying to start something are we Garnet?

I personally, Personally! thought 1.5hours a run was good for myself.......it has nothing to do with anyone else and their time...... I'm gonna save the time and just say that the point of this thread was to point out that and entire mission of lvl 100 monsters wouldn't be so bad if their wasn't a Broken Monster in it.....at some point that darn thing should run out of healing juice at least, but it doesn't ........it never will till you kill it

EDIT: And since this has become a record time for me apparently, I will note that I took tv breaks inbetween each block to kill the boredom of soloing it just to get a S rank weapon....seeing as I have none....I'd much rather party than solo. So taking that into account I'm sure I could have done it in under and hour and next time I will now that I know how to deal with those Broken Monsters. And if people actually read this they will know how to as well...instead of getting frustrated like I did

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-05-22 07:41 ]</font>

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2007-05-22 07:24, Sekani wrote:
    ...and it took him over an hour to figure that out.

I've got a tip for you regarding the King Olgohmons Fulgore: When they put their hands in the air and start "calling" their friends to gather, the king will then cast Megiverse, then a heal. If you can hit the king while he is doing his call, it will interrupt them and no healing will occur. It's rough, but not that difficult if you're crafty.

There is also a safe spot of sorts in the last block that you can use to cast foie from a distance...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JAFO22000 on 2007-05-22 07:43 ]</font>