Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Everyday when I go do lab S2 runz, all I ever see is forces and gunners. WTF MAN!! what happened to those hard hitting fighters. I mean, I'll occasionally see a fighgunner, but I've never seen that many, and fortefighters are practically extinct. I miss how the fighters used to tank all of us. WHY WONT FIGHTERS COME BACK TO LAB S2!!!

We feel under appreciated =/ I've gotten yelled at a couple of times by gunners and fo's for going ff in labs s2. That and were lazy, CB has hu friendly enemies.

Hunters get yelled at for EVERYTHING it seems. I can't blame them for not coming.

....wait, you found a PARTY at Labs? I must be checking there at all the wrong times....

Maybe the fighters got a brain and moved onto something that didn't involve MP and meseta grinding.

Naturally us Fighters have brains, lots of intelligence is needed to be a great fighter, more than most non-fighters think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2007-05-23 05:30 ]</font>
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

I think they wandered somewhere nearby... something about two-headed snakes and some sort of sweet desk or something.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

On 2007-05-23 08:08, A2K wrote:
    I think they wandered somewhere nearby... something about two-headed snakes and some sort of sweet desk or something.
    What he said

Also, many of us have capped, so we're not particularly interested in labs S2 anymore.

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

I never went there once.

We have S-Ranks available now, I guess.

Before Rainbow Beast, fF only had Ank Dedda, which judging by the number of people who run Fakis S is stupidly rare. Besides that, we only have Fuka-Misaki, so I guess a lot of fF are at Rainbow Beast while people still have interest in it.

Lab S2 is great for 55+, but once you hit 65, the lure of S-RNAK UBARZ is too much for most people. Can't blame them really, Labs had its time in the spotlight when it released.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

When I go there it's empty :s.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)