I haven't really been able to keep current on updates as of late. (the last few days have been the only times I've been able to really get out and play) I'm just wondering where a level 20 Cast Fighgunner would probably want to go to level up his character and MP?

And if possible, tell me what planet it is on.

Thank you.

PSO Assassin

Crimson Beast B(located on Parum) gives really good Exp and Mp for your lvl, or you could try the Fire break missions on Neudaiz. They can be done really fast so you can keep spamming them for Mp.

moatoob's firebreak mission is probably best for exp. the enemies come out in hoards and you don't have to travel much furtherinto the mission for the next set of spawns to drop. just go in with a group and make sure you tag everything(via renkai or your gun of choice). you'll lvl so fast your head will hurt.

Not only that, a good figunner is an asset on Moatoob.

Stick to Gravity Dance/Renkai Buyou-Zan on groups of unbuffed Vandas. For single vandas, use Gravity Strike or Frozen Fury. For the Navals, use Spiral Dance or Renkai or any AoE melee move. For the dragons (forget what they're called) use Frozen Fury or Twin Freeze. For buffed Vandas, use any good melee AoEs, but be prepared to mate FAST - Diga can one hit you pretty easy. I actually like Gravity Strike on buffed Vandas because you're moving around so much they can't target you with diga; plus the NPC Rapier comes with 29% ice. For Bil De Vears, I was using Hishou Jinren-zan but it isn't likely you have it; instead, go with Spiral Dance or maybe Rising Crush - just be prepared to run if they start spinning!

Pick up an NPC Gigaline at the GRM shop; that has a good % of fire automatically, and with a / Rainbow unit you won't be taking crazy amounts of damage from damfoie.

Level 21 Cast
    Level 1 Fighgunner...

So I'm going to pretty much follow your advice completely and see what happens. I'll probably be spending the rest of tonight and a bit of tomorrow soloing/helping with Neudaiz' first mission to get the money for it, though...

I also need to try and sell my Garment Aura since I didn't realize that Casts can't really equip it unless they don't want an SUV. :

Anyhow, thank you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2007-05-26 22:39 ]</font>

On 2007-05-26 22:39, Getintothegame wrote:

I also need to try and sell my Garment Aura since I didn't realize that Casts can't really equip it unless they don't want an SUV. :

Anyhow, thank you.

I remember something about being able to remove your SUV with a full bar and still be able to keep it at that state until you use the SUV's attack.

If that's correct then you can equip your SUV to gain the weapon's bar, then equip the Gaurment Aura until you want to use your SUV.

yes it's 100% true. you can equip anything you want in your extra slot once your SUV bar is full and it won't empty. no tricks, no glicthes. just equip something else there.

I do that but I sometimes replace it with Me/HP Restore instead.
    Tekki || F Newman Lv102|| fT 10
    Tekershee || F Cast Lv298|| fF 10 fG 10 GT 10 aF 10

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tekershee

On 2007-05-26 22:50, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
    On 2007-05-26 22:39, Getintothegame wrote:

Anyhow, thank you.

I remember something about being able to remove your SUV with a full bar and still be able to keep it at that state until you use the SUV's attack.

If that's correct then you can equip your SUV to gain the weapon's bar, then equip the Gaurment Aura until you want to use your SUV.
    That statement is entirely true...

once you get the SUV meter full, you can change teh type of SUV you want to use. You can even use other Units that aren't SUVs (BH, GA...etc) without losing the Meter.

oddly enough im in the same exact position with my alt character.

just got her to fG last night at lv 20. its gonna be a loooong time before i (we) can equip those doublesabers though...

i guess i just have to work on leveling up exp, MP, and PA's. Moatoobs Firebreak mission would be awesome, but ill need to find a team of a least a few higher level people (save me techer!).