Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Alright, well, thanks for the help, guys n_n

My fighgunner I use this...

Mechgun- ice most of the time, light works fantastic if u go to hive at all and the ult pa for big monster.

Duelies- all you really need is fire and ice. Ice works good on fire monsters and fir e works good on everything else. I also find that fire helps own LL and hive, it burns enemies like crazy.

Xbow- I'm just starting to use this but I bought light, dark and ice.
    Chars:
    Mod BoT lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    J.2 lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    Jayster lv 150, Beast fighMaster 20
    GT = "jmido", Xbox 360

Crossbow: Fire and Lighting ( your paralyze SE friend before meleeing swarm of little mobs or annoying Ollakas )
    Mechgun: Ice ( mostly for worms ), Lighting ( mostly for worms ), Other bullets are welcome for damage
    Twin Handguns: Ice ( De Ragan and Onma and Zoona ), Twin Mayalee ( I love pulliting it out before tornado dancing Kamatozes )

Get Confuse SE3. You won't be disappointed. For the xbow that is. I posted a topic similiar and followed a few tips, and my beast ranger is on the pathway to glory. Lvl 3 Fortegunner already and only level 27 =)
    Phantasy Star 2 Char/Serv
    ChronoTrigga - Human Female - Ship 7 / Block 30

Hey your pallet is set up almost identical to mine the only difference is that i use twin daggers instead of a saber/mechgun combo. For my dualies i use freeze, fire, and dark(the dark seems to SE more easily than the others could just be me though) for my xbow i use fire. I tried the mechgun and just didnt really find it all that usefull other then tagging everything in the room. Whenever i get my lazy arse in gear and go and buy some ult pa stuff i know for sure ill get the twin maylee one ive seen it used alot in parties and really seems to do nicely.

Twin MayaLee is nice. It indeed gets level 3 Zalure at 21+. They were my last element bullet to 21 and over, for my Twin Gunnies. A lot of work, but I can say Tynselle is a minor master of the the Twin Handguns. She'll be a major master once all those bullets are maxed at 30. Only 2 elements are maxed, right now, but a couple more are very close.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

personally for my figh, I've decided on being a high ranged class. The way it works for me is, every Dual hangun PA, Xbow PAs with good SEs- fire, ice, elec, dark, ulti. And for mechgun, I'll end up with common enemies, ones that it'll be useful so-ice, ground, light... most likely. I'm working on my Xbow right now, so haven't really decided on my mechgun yet.

THE JACKEL

The ULT machinegun PA is VERY situational, but when that situation comes, ooooh boy. Rainbow beast boss, lone Jarba, Mad Beasts boss, insert any huge enemy here. All of them will bow to your greatness, or spaz out.

For the twins, I'd go with Ice (since everything is fire), and fire. Crossbows should have shock, since you'll want to shock things like pigs, then go tae kwon do on them with a dagger. Another good crossbow is dark, you will turn everything into a running virus.

That's just my two cents. I'm using my experience as a guntecher to form these opinions, so beware...