Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The PC/PS2 population is still looking very pathetic. i know everyone has good friends and everything right now but we all need to step it up and spread the word of PSU!!! i dont want to play AoI with this 2* uni thing... ): I want to have as many people playing this game as possible.

There are like 8 million WOW players and that game sucks so if we could just pull together we can make this work!!! Spread the word that hacking has come to a hault

Moderator Note:
    Please stay on-topic. The thread creator is free to restart the topic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-05-29 19:17 ]</font>

Unfortunately, the hacking spree has permanently turned off most of my friends. They have very negative opinions of Sonic Team now, and refuse to give PSU much thought.

Only one or two are still interested in PSU and they're coming back only when AoI hits the shores.

I'm not trying to get anyone to play anything. I know how annoying that gets because my friends bug me constantly to play Battle Field 2142 and UT2k4 more now that my PC doesn't suck. Seriously, I wish friends would stop meddling.

And WoW has excellent customer service, updates around the clock, game balancing that takes place every so often to reflect popular grinding spots/HNMLS camps, everytime someone gets a new ability, etc, etc. Also, the hackers in WoW are quiet about it. Probably because Blizzard will sue their asses and fire employees and such for it. Y'know, that's why.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Nothing since I've been burnt out on the game since the end of the semester at my university (First week of may). The grinding A rank weapons brought me back to the game for a lil while, but it'll die out soon. I'm a pvp addict and other mmos are starting to come out that have my attention.

Most of the people I know of stopped playing because they got bored of the game and there was nothing else to do. The hacking had nothing to do with it for them. Once they hit 80 or whatever the level cap was, it was game over for them as after a couple weeks, they went on to other games. Other people had rl stuff. The other bit like I said, just stopped playing and moved on to other games. These people tend to come back once level cap is raised and after they acquire that, they won't play until next level cap. Other than that, others have accomplished what they wanted with the game and just flat out quit. I did that for FFXI like 2-3 years ago.

I know what some nubs are about to say. You got bored because you leveled to 80 too fast and expected more out of the game. Been playing this game since October and I've enjoyed every bit of it. I've been at max level in a short amount of time and still played the game heavily. Leveling is a joke in this game compared to pso and other games as I played casually throughout my whole college semester and got max level without much problems. Once we reached level 100 cap, sega should just do a level 200 cap and make the exp needed to level huge like pso lol.

I can and always will have something to do. For example, one more character to level and I'll have 3 level 80 chars. Endless unit/weapon hunting (because I rarely trade, I rather get them myself). PA/technic leveling. Just some of the many examples. May 2007 was just my time to go finally lol. Don't see no hope for ps2/pc population until expansion and even then, I don't think it'll do much. I think if I can get my best online friend to play the game again, I would play it a lot more since I got all the time in the world until Aug 31st.
    Finae - 150/20 Cast F FF/Fg/FG/AT/AF/GT/WT/FM
    Iris - 150/20 Newman F FF/Fg/FG/AT/AF/GT/WT/FT
    Shu - 150/20 Beast M FF/Fg/FG/AT/AF/GT/FM
    Astra - 120/20 Human F AF/AT

Eater of children's...(candy)

Nothing people can leave and give me all there meseta on the way out. sucks though losing people on 360 can't imagine playing on PC/PS2

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

My roomates become interested in the game just by watching me play >_>

I'm not doing much right now, but I figure I'll start bugging my friends again once AoI hits

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Encouraging people to hang out with me on 360 and just talk about any ol' thing while having some fun! That's really the way it should be.

tell them to catch Bunny Girl. That will motivate them to come back. This forum has been invaded by the BUNNIES!!!

--
    Mod edit: Bunny, spam in FKL, not here!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-05-29 19:28 ]</font>

i'm sitting on a tree. so high up in the sky-----------------------

easy...

-first a warning

-If that doesnt work, I get the nail bat

--
    Mod edit: you too, spam all you like in FKL, not elsewhere.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-05-29 19:31 ]</font>

Alright, I cleaned this thread up again for the second time. Everyone who participated in the spamfest should get a verbal warning. Anymore spamming outside FKL will earn a day to a week suspension. Let's not derail this topic again, yeah?
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?