Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi everyone i was just on the site it says to use magic rock moola one an batton does this have to be an all white maxxed grinder batton or can it be any maxx grindered batton?

I had a few questions regarding this as well:

1. Do you have to be at the level stated in the guide (for a given weapon) to be able to change it into a Summit Moon? Or is that the level at which you can use it?

2. Do the actual stats of the Summit Moon change depending on the original item used to create it?

3. As previously stated, does the item you start with have to be free of modifiers before grinding/using the rock?

Thanks in advance!

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=302

you use a slicer not a baton

you have to be the level mentioned to convert it

and what do you mean modifiers?

Team Legit Panzer Davil

Actually, for Summit Moon, it is cane series not slicer series. And the levels you need to be when you CREATE the wand are on the guide in the above post.

The photon % (I assume that is what you meant by modifiers) do carry over, but the 'special' of a weapon (for example Tempest) doesn't.

And lastly, the levels in the guide are only for creation. There is no difference between using a club or a cane for the item. Except that a club has a much better chance of having good % on it. The MST to use the item is 650, so most likely, at lv 100, you will be able to use it once you got it.

right summit moon is different. i thought you were talking bout rainbow baton. >_<

the %'s do carry over like the guide says, the specials of couse don't because the new weapon has it's own specials.

Thanks for the replies.
    By modifiers, I mean the prefix modifier, i.e., Burning, King's, Charge, etc. Can the weapon have one of those (Thunder Cane), or does it just have to be a 'normal' weapon (Club)?

Team Legit Panzer Davil

It can have a special, but they won't carry over.

For example, I used a Hold Stick to make my summit moon. But the Summit Moon will still have the Tempest special when it is created (is it tempest? Or something lower? Whatever,it has a lightning type special. )

The important things are the %'s anyway. True, they won't matter much if you don't attack with it (and really how many FOs are gonna use a Summit Moon to melee?) but it is a good idea to get as high percents as you can for trading the Summit Moon later on (as you are most likely gonna do at some point).

FYI, as far as I know, this goes for ALL of the combining type weapons/armors/items.

Is there anyone out there who is kind enough to convert my Moola into the Moon? I have a nice Mace with 40 Hit I'd like to use, and 25 grinders, but I'm only level 90 ... I can offer a tip (not too much to offer though )

Thanks for the replys everyone.