Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anga Dugrega...

Well I've given up raising it for the time being...

Was just wondering, is it actually worth leveling?

I've only got it at level 1 combo at the moment, and it sucks...what's the full combo like?

I hear that if you can manage to get the full combo, that it is a pretty useful PA. Then again, I may have heard wrong, so take it with a grain of salt.

I recently got it to 21, you have no idea how slow it is to raise. Emptying an Ank Pikor gives you 2% after Lv17.

I love the PA, though, the second part is amazing and the third part is awesome.

Yes, raise it, even if only to 11. It's an incredible PA.

Shame it takes so long when Anga Redda is easily spammable and fast to level.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

What I did was go to Valley of Carnage C and level it there - even at level 20-21, I was gaining about 10% every time I went through the stage. I had to use same-element weapons, (light on light enemies, fire on fire enemies, so forth) but it was worth it. Seems to be about the fastest way to level it.

And since I've got it up to 21, I've DROPPED Redda. Redda's slow, easily interruptible, and doesn't have 2 knockbacks in the same combo. I can keep a group of Ohgomons floored with Dugrega.

If you're on PS2/PC, you could come to my player shop and I'll sell you a bunch of neutral element Tomhos for like real cheap - 30-40k or something. *shrug*

Anga Dugrega is the best Axe PA going. Anga Redda gets interrupted so easily that you can only really use it when there's another HU around to keep enemies busy. ANga Dugrega though, gets knockback from the first combo and is so accurate that it feels so filthy to use. Once you get the third hit, it becomes so much more satisfying to use than Anga Redda. Then again, I'm a Protranser so I don't know how awesome some of the other PAs move but I like being able to keep something pinned down AND deal a heck of a lot of damage to it.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Even the first part of it is great. I have an axe in my palette simply so that I can continuously knock down large enemies (I'm looking at your, Kamatozes).
    Erm, is the second hit any good?

The second hit chases after whatever you just knocked away with a plunging axe to it's side. The second combo is more powerful than the first hit, I'd say about 1.5x more powerful or higher, I don't know for sure, I critical hit quite a lot.

The third combo has two hits, a standing plunge then a vertical slash upwardds that arcs over your body flinging the creature(s) away from you. All hits, hit just two targets but with such a high accuracy modifier, Barada Maga and a Zodial buff/Zodiaride, you can really lay into things over and over and over again. Single enemies don't stand a chance against you if you have all three comboes to Anga Dugrega. Not even Kog Nadds on S2 Valley of Carnage.

Stick with it! It takes ages to level but MAN! It's so worth it when someone says stuff along the lines of:

"What the hell?! Kamatoze just flew into my screen, then you came ninjaing after it, then it flies off my screen and I've not even finished my PA! WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOOOOOO?!"

Ice caves... killing bil *cue kill bill music*

Probably better off using aksuc to level it.