Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cool PSO ideas!

i cant believe that i missed this one!! how about ACTUAL stats!! whenever ST "tweaks" the stats, they always screw up what makes common sense.

HUnewearl should have higher EVP and lower DEF than HUcaseal

FOmarl should have higher MST than FOmar
    RAcast should have higher ATA than RAmar
    FOnewm should have higher EVP than FOnewearl

i cant think of any others but i hope the examples make sense, if not ill try to explain why i feel each one should be changed

yeah a great idea! And I really think that voice chat would be cool on GC too!!!

All I really would want is a mag minigame for my GBA. That way, you could take your mag on the go and raise it, kinda like the Tiny Chao Garden. That would've been cool. ;_;

I want a quest editor.

Unpredictable Swordsman

I think that PSO would do wonders with a Zelda (Ocarina of Time)-like battle system. The areas would definitely have to be wider and more enemies would be neccessary for each additional player but those would only be plus.

While I like PSO the combo system really feels TOO limited. If ST's gonna stick to the 3-hitters, the least they could do is change the animations for special weapon techniques (I only played the DC ver.2 so, if that happened on the GCN version, ignore that).

The night and day system is an absolutely marvelous suggestion, as well.

I like the idea of a Z-Targeting like in Zelda:Ocarina of Time. This would make battles far more easier and funnier to do, and the addition of BIGGER worlds is the main thing I would like to see in the next PSO adventure.

Not PSO episode 1&2&3...but PSO 2

thats about it

setting 2 techs on 1 button (only with supporting techs), like s/d or j/z or resta/anti or in ult: reverser/resta... or like mentioned: 3 foie in a row...
    or special combined techs that do both shifta and deband, reverser then resta and so on.

the mag-idea is great - having it learn how to behave and actively supporting in the fight. or have it carry one item - like in pokemon gold/silver ^_^ - give it a scape doll (or moon atomizer) and when you die it uses it on you.

more mag-options would be really nice.

first of all, they should redo all offlinequests - these bots dont act very social often - kireek is just plain egocentric and mean, others dont cast shifta/deband or even resta and just use mats on themselfes. also bots could help opening boxes. why dont they have mags and feed them ?
    so far, only the dieing ranger in the 10000st monster-download-quest is teamplayer enough to cast anti if needed! (maybe my memory is failing, but hes the only one really helpful i think)

also the other ideas (already mentioned):
    -more forest-like-levels
    -snow-level!!!!! (thats why i'll buy metroid prime!)
    -more support-techs
    -more techs
    -more weapons for all classes - not just rares who're not that usefull
    -larger levels
    -8 or 6 person-teams!
    -larger lobbies and more and different settings (yes even more)
    -more colour-options (rgb-slide-bars) in chara-creationmenu and more hairstyles - a slide-bar for skin more different outfits not just texture-and-colour-changes
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!