Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I just wont drop for me, even when I've got 3 star luck, I get 2 Darbelan spawn, all of which I get meseta drops. Not amused.

Is there any other place it drops from?

I've heard people doing several dozen rare map spawns with no Drop. =P

I've been searching for it, day in, day out (excluding my 1 and a half month break to try WoW) with no drop. =[

I think Tunnel Recapture party mission on Moatoob. Or you get collect 99 ban-photons and trade them in for the Garment Aura. Same effect except its fire and adds 1 more to end than the BH does.

On 2007-06-04 16:30, Golto wrote:
    I think Tunnel Recapture party mission on Moatoob. Or you get collect 99 ban-photons and trade them in for the Garment Aura. Same effect except its fire and adds 1 more to end than the BH does.
    OOH!

That makes me happy.

*skips off to player shops*

If you're short on funds you can farm ban-photons at the first Fire Break mission on Neudiaz. Just don't forget to break the pods after they turn gray after using the photon eraser on them. Might take you 2 hours to get 99 ban-photons but way faster than BH hunting unless you get stupid lucky.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Golto on 2007-06-04 16:38 ]</font>

Thanks for the tip. I'll do it tommorrow night.

I checked out prices of Ban-Photons in the shop, they're not cheap =/

Ive been going at HIVE for about 100 hours with no BH, The GA sucks just because its fire and everyone has it but when my internet fixes im gonna go brute force on anything that moves in the HIVE... *Locks, cocks, and Reloads shotgun* "Theres gonna be another hollocaust coming up..."

I'll help you hunt for it if you want. I just want one to drop on principle, I don't actually want it anymore.

Just do Sea of Fire A until you can buy one or buy a garment aura with the photons you get!!
    Nobo Habaharu/ 150/ Beast/ Fighmaster
    ExCaLiBeR/ 132/ CAST/ Gunmaster