Seabed Blaze is fairly easy to S, even without a solid plan but here is one just in case you need a little guidance.

Seabed Blaze

To begin, choose two individuals who will separate from the rest of the party. Once decided, you can begin.

Kill all the Navals in this room then head up the ramp and to the left.

Once at the top, have one of the two individuals selected earlier continue straight ahead and to this button. Everyone else will head right and down the ramp.

At the bottom of the ramp, have the second selected individual pass through the barrier, which will be gone once the previous button is pressed. Everyone else will enter the warp. Once the 2nd individual has passed the barrier, the button presser will also enter the same warp.

The lone individual who passed the barrier will purify this area by his or herself, and enter the warp that appears, leading them back to their comrades.

Those who entered the warp will be greeted by these nasty baddies. Ignore them and pass through the door behind them. They'll commit suicide because you wouldn't play with them

In the next room, purify the area and open the barrier with the key. This is where you will be reunited with any separated friend.

Defeat all the enemies that show up here and open the first gate.

Have one person backtrack up the ramp and press the button, opening the second barrier.

Kill any enemies that appear in this narrow area and have one person step on this button to allow the previous button pusher to rejoin the group.

Defeat these baddies and proceed past the barrier.

Have everyone purify the final room and the mission will be complete.

I hope this helps! I'm not too sure on the time requirements so feel free to add any info I may be missing. Walkthrough for Urgent Orders in next post!

Once i can get these dang pictures organized...