Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

maybe anyone could add where which track is used, because i want to exchange bossfight music , but i dont know which song is which boss though ... thats for other areas too...
    would be helpfull just to add an example...

If someone can assist me, I would like to know the track number for the "Mission Clear" music. I can't find it at all in the track list.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Oct 8, 2008 at 08:49 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    If someone can assist me, I would like to know the track number for the "Mission Clear" music. I can't find it at all in the track list.
    I'm at work right now so I cannot check to be sure, but I'm pretty sure it's either Result01 (ebc1cfc85432ae187d6133aee86470da) or Result02 (4a232beb7e19109e7c52f8f3891dc953). If it's neither of those 2 songs, I will go through my playlist of the original PSU adx files and find it and post the filename up here tonight or tomorrow night (whenever I get a chance).

I actually wish I had stumbled upon this thread earlier (considering it's been around a long time). I've done a lot of research the past week and figured out how to do all this stuff on my own. I even have all the adx files from the PSU Data folder isolated now, I just hadn't attached names to all of them yet, this list saves me all the rest of the work I was going to do, so now I can just replace everything (I've obviously made backups)! :3

EDIT: It's not either of the two songs I listed above, but I found it on the PSU OST. It's called "Guardians" performed by the Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra which is also on the list as 2bb9446a5eeb4dbd00e1d5015c00363f. Hope that helps you out!
    Last edited by Fiohna; Oct 10, 2008 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiohna View Post
    I'm at work right now so I cannot check to be sure, but I'm pretty sure it's either Result01 (ebc1cfc85432ae187d6133aee86470da) or Result02 (4a232beb7e19109e7c52f8f3891dc953). If it's neither of those 2 songs, I will go through my playlist of the original PSU adx files and find it and post the filename up here tonight or tomorrow night (whenever I get a chance).

I actually wish I had stumbled upon this thread earlier (considering it's been around a long time). I've done a lot of research the past week and figured out how to do all this stuff on my own. I even have all the adx files from the PSU Data folder isolated now, I just hadn't attached names to all of them yet, this list saves me all the rest of the work I was going to do, so now I can just replace everything (I've obviously made backups)! :3

EDIT: It's not either of the two songs I listed above, but I found it on the PSU OST. It's called "Guardians" performed by the Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra which is also on the list as 2bb9446a5eeb4dbd00e1d5015c00363f. Hope that helps you out!
    .... *Facepalm* Thank you.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Once again I return to this modding palace.
    I have a question, don't ask me what I did the last time I tried this but I have a problem now.

Even if the in_cube.dll is on the plugins selection, the files won't reproduce on the winamp.
    Its werid because, you click play, and then the counter puts like if it going to play something, but it just stays on 0:00 and does not not go any further.

Someone has gone trough the same situation, any suggestion?

Anyone know which track is the mission select music?

I can't find it on the original soundtrack CD at all, so I can't find the name of the track!

Help?

EDIT: Never mind, its Gmarch
    Last edited by Kairi_Li; May 19, 2009 at 10:09 PM.