Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox issues

So as some of you know my 360 got the ever so lovely 3 red lights of doom... I called Microsoft and they told me they would send my a box to ship it in... this was about 3 days ago.. and still no box has arrived has this happen to anyone else?

I do plan on calling microsoft again, once I find the refrence number the lady gave me

Being microsoft, I'd give it a week. If it still hasn't arrived, annoy them until they send it. Then wait another month for them to return your 360 =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rainbowlemon on 2007-06-11 10:36 ]</font>

Call them as much as possible, dude. I didn't bother them enough and it took them an entire month and a half to send me my box. Getting my 360 back actually only took a week. I suggest you contact them as soon as you can.

i just used my own box >_>
    You mean why is there silverware in the pancake drawer? WUH-HUH!

whoa i just had that just 3 hours ago.. when there was a hail thunderstorm! and the power went on and off on and off then off.. and it was blinking red... scary looking

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I prefer extended warranties from the retailer. Sure it cost you and extra $30, but you can just waltz in and grab a new 360 off the shelf no questions asked (I had to do this TWICE.) Also, you'll be getting a brand new system instead of a refurb.

Box came today, shipping it off tomorrow

On 2007-06-11 15:35, amtalx wrote:
    I prefer extended warranties from the retailer. Sure it cost you and extra $30, but you can just waltz in and grab a new 360 off the shelf no questions asked (I had to do this TWICE.) Also, you'll be getting a brand new system instead of a refurb.
    The only issue with this is I would have to give up my HDD with all my data...

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

On 2007-06-11 14:21, Ryno wrote:
    whoa i just had that just 3 hours ago.. when there was a hail thunderstorm! and the power went on and off on and off then off.. and it was blinking red... scary looking
    Get a UPS, ASAP. Nothing kills hardware faster than brownouts. I have a UPS for my PC setup, and a seperate UPS for my HDTV and consoles. Totally worth it. If the power flickers, I experience no change, and if the power goes out entirely, I have 15 minutes of backup power. Totally worth the expense.

UPS??

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Uninterruptible Power Supply. Provides backup power for a set period of time when the power goes out, and if the power flickers, appliances that are connected will run without a hitch. This is assuming of course, that you purchase an appropriate UPS based on the power requirements of your appliances.