Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Yeah, I gave up on this awhile back... So I really HAVE to finish this. I'll post the most recent chapter and you can read previous ones in this link. http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...36592&forum=14

On 2007-03-22 19:23, Sgt_Shliggy wrote:
    Section 10

"What the HELL?"

"Yeah, these clues, they don't make sense at all. . . The third one is a complete joke!"

After hours of guessing, asking, and pondering, you and the ninja have no answer to the third clue. It's stupid! You look over to the ninja who's mask somehow conveys a feeling of defeat. "Well. . . Let's go visit the PSU General Pub. I hear they got some of the best spam around. It looks legit at first glance, but once you eat it, it's good ol' spam."

"Sure, let's go."

The two of you hop on a Fklocamotive and in a few minutes, arrive at the PSU General / FKL Border. An entire ocean separates these land masses but, in the distance, you can see a small speck of PSU General. "Huh, I don't see Shligger anywhere. . . Must be the reason we have so many polls sitting in the streets." The ninja coughs and wipes his brow as he says "Uh, yeah, that's strange."

"Usually he's really attentive to things like this. It's not like him to drop an assignment. Anyways, let's get moving."

"Yeah, really."

You go up to a small ship and hand the captain some @, as does the ninja. The captain cuts the rope and the vessel goes northward into the sea.

After a good 15 minutes, the ship arrives at the true PSU General / FKL Border. A thin, blue-green mist seems to go on in both directions forever. It's like being next the the horizon. Dark, purple clouds seem to form a circle at the "center" of the seemingly endless, misty horizon. It's as if the place is in a perpetual night. Dead center sits a volcano that spews no smoke of any sort. It just sits, ominously as if waiting for someone.

But then an idea strikes you. "Wait, this is it!" Startled, the ninja replies "What's it?"
    "The clues! Shadow, a hole, water! Deep under, dark. . . And if anything is processed, it's the border of FKL and PSU General!"
    "Hmm, it all makes sense now. . . It was so obvious!"
    "I know, right? Hey, cap'n, could you steer the boat and drop us off at the volcano?" With a confused look, the captain replies "Uh, I don't know. . . " Seeing his doubt, you take a step forward and gaze into his eyes. Your fingers run under his chins and to his lips. "Are you sure you couldn't just do this itty-bity favor? For me?" Slightly flushed, he wriggles out "Uh-uh s-sure, anything for you." With a quick turn, the ships course is switched over to the volcanoes edge. Like a spring, you rap your arms around him and gleefully cheer "Oh, thanks so much! Now you just wait here for us, k?"

"S-sure!"
    "Thanky!"

You skip out of the boat onto the basin and the ninja follows but not at all giddy. A chuckle is followed by the ninja saying, "Hmm, you're pretty good at that-" You turn around and cut him off with a glare that dares him to make a joke. He doesn't and the two of you reach the volcanoes top. "Now, how are we going to get down?" You look at the ninja and spot him climbing down, a Yamato in each hand which he uses as climbing picks. You pull out your Musashi and Buccaneer and do the same.

It's a much shorter climb then you thought--- Roughly 5 minutes but it was enough to tire you out. Nothing a good ol' Monomate can't fix. It always works. "Now that we're here, where do we start?" Puzzled, the ninja replies "No idea. It's your call."

You begin to take in your surroundings. A thick, humid air fills the caves and, your Newman nose picks up only the faintest smell of meats. The walls are a navy stone and the floor is a brown sand. Dirty crystals give off a dull sheen. There is no apparent light source but there is not the faintest hint of shadows. It isn't particularly bright but at least you won't need a torch. The sounds of running water complimented by drips and echoes give the place an almost serene feel.

"Let's get moving" The comment startles you, but you don't show it. Quickly, you catch up with the ninja and begin walking through the caverns which are slowly spreading out as you progress. After a short while, you hear something rather peculiar. Before you can say anythin, the ninja says "Do you hear that?"
    "Yeah, I do. . . It almost sounds like music--- But that's not possible, is it?"

It must be. There is a red, gold-laced curtain in your path and the sound of glass clinking along with music, produced by what sounds like make-shift instruments [which sound oddly sonorous] comes from the other end. You push the curtain aside and find yourself in a pub. The walls are covered with the same dull, sheening crystals that give off no light [and there is no light source here either] but the walls are perpendicular to flat, brown sand. Wooden tables sit in various places along with a huge wine rack placed behind a wooden bar. A pair of dart boards sit by the edge of the bar along with two other red, gold-laced curtains. Various coral plants, small statues, and paintings are sprinkled all over the pub giving a normal essence to the place, as if it weren't under the ocean.

There are a few men and women sitting at various tables. Two people are at the counter. One is on his face with not relevant features and the other is leaning over his drinking chatting with the bartender. The knight is fully clad in his armor, a shield with a faint glow sits on his back and a battle mace sits at his side. The bartender has a long, thin mustache that extends horizontally from his face. He wears a top hat along with a business mans outfit.

He notices you and the ninja walk in and welcomes you with the phrase, "Hey, we don't many newcomers around here. Would you care for a drink?"
    "Hmm, why not."

The two of you sit down at the counter and order two bottles of GOD. Nice place for being underwater. How are you going to find them Cave Meats?

A: Order the bartender to tell you where the Cave Meats are, or else.
    B: Ask the knight.
    C: Continue through the other curtains, you can do it yourself.
    And the vote was for C. If you want, you can revote OR I can simply write out the chapter. People may have changed their minds >>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-06-11 22:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-06-12 16:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-06-12 17:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-06-12 21:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shliggy on 2007-06-13 15:21 ]</font>

I feel like asking the knightly dude.

Well, that's one vote. You might wanna read the other 9 sections ;o

Haha, cat-newearl-person.

B
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

B... and then kill him, or if he be a dark knight, join him... then kill him after you get the prize

I hope you realize who the knight is >>;

well, I'm certainly no knight as I wouldn't aspire to serve anyone or anything, so in that regard, KILL MAIM SLAUGHTER DESTROY MASSACRE GENOCIDE!

I didn't think the votes would come that fast... I guess I should get to writing >_>;

This is FKL, sort of late at night. What did you expect?