Thread: Hunter License

mmmm i was wondering....how does the renewal work ? does it just renew by its own ? or what ?....my trial ended on sunday...and right now is inactive...but my status says renewal Pending....i wonder why that is...any know ?

It automatically renews. My free month has been over and my hunters licence still works, because it auto renewed.

Yup, they automatically suck it out of your credit card account...you did pay with a credit card on Sega's site didn't you...

On 2002-12-16 21:12, Maverynthia wrote:
    Yup, they automatically suck it out of your credit card account...you did pay with a credit card on Sega's site didn't you...
    i did Oo...

Sion, there may be an issue with your credit card, my auto-renewed as well. no problems. although they did renew it a few hours before my anniversary time, but it did happen on the date it said. Look into it or try another card, even debit works.

There's some problems with their "billing tool" right now. I called SEGA yesterday because I had changed credit cards before my license expired - long story short, I can't get online anymore because their "billing tool" is being upgraded. Once it's done we should be back to normal - I wish they'd hurry up.

thanks