Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

As far as I know, there is no recorded evidence of hacks on the 360, so unless you have ANY way of proving this, I would suggest not talking about things you dont know anything about. And secondly, this game is not PSO and will not be as good for quite some time, considering the lack of different enemies and items that drop. I left PS2 version mostly because of the economy being trashed, making it feel as if i wasnt playing the game how it was meant. And lastly, I can honestly say that I highly enjoy the 360 version a LOT more than on PS2, not only because of the actual challenge to make money, but also because of the large community where i can almost always find a game anywhere i want to go. My 2 cents.
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.

The Singing RAcast~! R2D6battlebot's Avatar

Apparently they deleted this topic as i replied toit o-O
    Recently gone back to PSO.
    Currently hunting -- God/Ability x3, MILLA, Luck Materials.

My browser went all wonky on the original post and made 3, then deleted 3. Here's my original post:
    Yep, the population is getting smaller on the PS2/PC servers. And as a PS2 player I have to say...

I'm glad.

Put down your flamethrowers for a minute and let me finish

My favorite times on DCast and GCN PSO was AFTER those games' first years when mostly fans were left with other fans. Everyone who thought the game should be more like WoW or FFXI is gone. People who got fed up with the economy (which is leveling) or already smaller population left for the 360... along with most of the hackers.

Yes, there are hacks on the 360.

I enjoy the feeling of community, and that is not something that you get from a massive population- especially when 99% of the population is racing to the level cap so they can sit in their parents basements and feel accomplished.

When was the last time someone heard "full run-through"? Where you simply played through multiple areas for nothing more than the fun of it.

PSU's community is gradually turning into the PSO community that I had missed. And I don't think this could happen on a densely populated server.

My 2 cents.

Does anyone agree? Disagree? Discuss.

And I know it's hard but try to be civil.
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181

lol did you just edited his post 0.o

On 2007-06-16 02:54, R2D6battlebot wrote:
    As far as I know, there is no recorded evidence of hacks on the 360, so unless you have ANY way of proving this, I would suggest not talking about things you dont know anything about.
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=4

just because you haven't heard about it yet doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Watch the cheaters forums to get updates on what hacks seem to float around.

And for the record 360 PSU is as hackable as the Titanic is sinkable.
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181

If a topic is moved or deleted, you're not allowed to post about it >_>;

On 2007-06-16 03:04, Hrith wrote:
    If a topic is moved or deleted, you're not allowed to post about it >_>;
    The problem was a triple post, not any rule violation.

On 2007-06-16 03:03, Saigan wrote:

just because you haven't heard about it yet doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Watch the cheaters forums to get updates on what hacks seem to float around.

As far as the 360 version is concerned, there's been virtually nothing on the cheaters forum to speak of--aside from hearsay and players scamming one another, not by hacks but by good old-fashioned guile and trickery.

I do recall, several months ago, one fellow apparently did do a few client-side modifications, but was almost immediately banned from the Xbox Live service for doing so.

Back on the subject at hand, though, I can actually relate to this sentiment, having played Blue Burst in its twilight months myself. It's not a bad thing at all, finding a good group of people to run around and spam quests with, but, on the opposite end of the spectrum, a large player base lets you meet all sorts of people--good and bad. It's a much more colorful experience, so to speak, and of course, you're free to run with a core group of good friends as I do. The thing is, with a small population, the option to go out and meet new folk simply isn't there, and personally, I'd rather have that option open, even if I decide not to take advantage of it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-06-16 03:24 ]</font>
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

agree on Saigan, "fewer ppl but mostly good ppl > more ppl but a lot of bad ppl"
    but I didn't mean 360 ppl are bad, I just mean that the word is correct.
    I never play version 360 myself, so I don't know anything about it <,<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arika on 2007-06-16 04:00 ]</font>

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

yeah, and with how 10-star and up items are doled out, a smaller playerbase means most of us will be using A-Ranks for much, much longer.

Only the most ultimate catass will have aquired any amount of S-Rank gear.

On 2007-06-16 03:03, Saigan wrote:
    On 2007-06-16 02:54, R2D6battlebot wrote:
    As far as I know, there is no recorded evidence of hacks on the 360, so unless you have ANY way of proving this, I would suggest not talking about things you dont know anything about.

so as long as 360 psu doesn't hit any icebergs then it won't be hacked?