Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Okay, sorry to sound impatient (Im not, I still need my Puyo before FB is over with) but this does have merit!

Because we are getting clothing rebates, 3* luck days, and frying pans after FB, I want to know how the updates subsequent to FB will be affected.

In other words, what did the JP servers get directly after FB? If they got clothes, great, rebates are even more worth it. If they got areas, great, luck can be used in more areas. So on and so-forth.

So for any JP users that remember, please inform the rest of us, everybody else...

Post what youll be doing with your rewards after firebreak is over and done with.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Level 90 cap is all than I can recall.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Ice caves... killing bil *cue kill bill music*

De Ragan S2, Desert Terror S2, Mine Defense S2, Mad Creatures S2, and Sleeping Warriors S2.

Clothes.

Level 90 Cap.

lvl 90 cap and S2 for Mad Creatures, Plains Overlord, Sleeping Warriors, system Defense, and Desert Terror. I think they got some new clothes too. There was a topic about this but probably 5 pages back with more info.

On 2007-06-16 14:02, Golto wrote:
    lvl 90 cap and S2 for Mad Creatures, Plains Overlord, Sleeping Warriors, system Defense, and Desert Terror. I think they got some new clothes too. There was a topic about this but probably 5 pages back with more info.
    Ahh, sorry about that. Didnt bother to check...ANYWHO. Which clothes didja guys get?
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

On 2007-06-16 14:02, Golto wrote:
    Yeah, those missions, and also the party missions for Maggas Magahna and Zoalgoug.

The male clothes were the Braves and Nobles sets (dunno about the female ones), and they also got some A-Rank SUVs (the "Attacker" ones, versus the current "Buster" ones) within a few updates of Firebreak.

Smartia and Phasnis sets for Females.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ffuzzy-Logik on 2007-06-16 14:25 ]</font>

They didn't get new party missions until the the 2nd and 3rd update after Fire Break ended.

Essentially, you will NOT see new content till after your reward periods end. That said, it'll probably be a week after the end of UA that your rewards are given to you, as opposed to the 5 we had to wait, due to Beta.

Man, I want my Smartia set. (Maybe I'll even decide what to do with my alt, so I can actually get around to using said Smartia set.)
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

hahahahahaha my time has come