im sure lots of people have already asked this, and im sorry if it annoys anyone, but i just cant seem to get a straight answer...

what exactly do you have to say and what does this "sonic" look like? i know what the blue hedgehog looks like, but ive yet to see him in uni 1-3...i did see a player named "SONIC" but i dont know if that was him or not

Spoiler!

Check the "Find Sonic!" post, it has pictures of Sonic and Tails. You say "Happy Birthday Sonic!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eliash on 2007-06-23 11:49 ]</font>

The top two threads on the page answer your question. Learn to read before posting please.

"learn to read before you post please"...you must not have read all of what i said either then. i said i cant seem to find a straight answer, so far from reading those topics, i just find people discussing the text wrap because just typing it out normally makes it alook like this

Happy Birthday S
    onic!

reading those topics, people said just type out all variations to be safe, then they began to go off topic...
    oh well, just forget it, im sure after i post this message reply, you'll just flame me beyond all comprehension

Spoiler!

No one has a straight answer... just try all the different variations on the "Happy Birthday Sonic!" theme. It can't hurt. And Sonic looks like a blue hedgehog ^_^

The answer.

You can type:

Happy Birthday Sonic! or

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIC!

Either one is fine. It's not case sensitive. Sonic pictures are in the other thread. Information was found from
    ClumbsyOrchid, mod of the official PSU thread.

Edit:
    SONIC and TAILS have names that are in SkyBlue and in caps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-06-23 12:12 ]</font>

I take it the word wrap thing doesn't matter, either, because it's just searching for a string?

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Indeed. It doesn't matter at all. Just make sure you type it the way they want you to.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIC! or Happy Birthday Sonic!

There is no case sensitivity so both are correct ( and only those two.)

thank you for the info...

Spoiler!

Oh, and only during the scheduled time >.> should you say it to get your deco.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...666&forum=20&6