Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Named because well... bleah, everyone knows how I am when it comes to pictures. o_O One day, I'll complete 'em all!

Something I'm working on. o_O Unlike the others, this one is INKED, meaning the chances of completion is... well... 5% higher than the others. >_<

Things to note... the blade isn't drawn in, because photoshop will handle that (hopefully). o_o

In case thoses who are wondering, it's a pic of my HUmar, holding the infamous "white handle DB saber" (old-timers might remember the joke).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2003-03-03 13:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2003-03-25 00:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2003-03-26 22:34 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2003-04-05 04:15 ]</font>

Another one done so long ago, but unscanned, is the present I promised for Hiko. o_O

This one is uninked, which somehow makes it look better (on the paper, anyway). o_O Sadly, I ran out of room on the paper to include the FOmarl and RAcaseal. >_<

Hubba-hubba. Gonna do a background too? :3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko on 2002-12-17 18:52 ]</font>

Meh, maybe. o_O

... You're gonna start telling me to work on that Snapple pic next, aren't you? ^_^;;

You've drawn enough snapple, you cat-humping obsessed bish :3

A Red Rose in a field of Dead Flowers, Eternal... Ayame's Avatar
    The field of cherry blossoms, blooming in an Autumns' rainfall...

Wow, Icey! That first one's amazing, you've improved so much! And I love the HUnewearl, too. All great jobs!

*hands Icey a sugar cube*

I love your art...post more!

*goes off to colour the HUmar piccie*

Is this really my personal page?!

heh, yeah, thats a perfect pic to color. Its perfectly inked

pretty damn good!

*reaches into his pocket of PSO things and hands a brand new shiny HUmar pocket sized gold statue figure to Ice*

wow, lucky boy you are!

I Dream Of Sleep

The Humars very cool, well drawn. He does have spooky eyes though due to the lack of pupils, but im guessing theyll be added once you colour it. Colour it and the pic will be perfect.

If it was my pic I would leave it black and white...I think it looks cool like that.

Those two are really great, even if you feel they are unfinished. If they look this good now, I can't wait to see how they are in color.