View Poll Results: People who have played since launch on the xbox 360, who here remembers me? reason I ask is because

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • I remember you

9 18.00%
  • I don't remember you

38 76.00%
  • you're name sounds familiar

1 2.00%
  • Yes, I used to visit your shop alot

2 4.00%
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Former King of the XBox 360 servers

If any of you who play on the 360 servers, I am Carnage, I was, at the time I played, along with my brother, the most popular players on the 360 servers but I'm not here to brag.

If you remember, I quit PSU, because a few people hacked my account and stole all my stuff. I had every single rare item available at that time and everything, all was taken from that to the clothes my character wore. and the people who have hacked me hacked several other players. and stole their goods as well. And I'm wondering, has there ever been any other "Hackings" or "Thefts" such as the one involving me since the time I have quit? if so how many times has it been? And I hear a new PSU is coming out, is it a brand new game? or just an expansion?

Never heard of you.

There have been no further known incidents of Gamertag theft.

Every claim of account hacking (other than Gamertag theft) so far has been dismissed as punishment for stupidity. That is, no actual hacking was involved.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sekani on 2007-06-24 19:29 ]</font>

On 2007-06-24 19:23, Sekani wrote:
    Never heard of you.
    Yeah.

Additionally. No, none that I've heard of.

I figured not too many would know me, I havent posted here or played the game since mid november

On 2007-06-24 19:27, Carnage781 wrote:
    I figured not too many would know me, I havent posted here or played the game since mid november
    If you don't mind me asking... the game wasn't released until the end of October. How the hell did you become "famous" in less than two weeks?

ive played for a few months, maybe i got my time mixed up its been so long, I remember having 300+ hours logged in, and like i said, i had every super rare item available at that time, and almost everybody knew me

There were super rares back then?

On 2007-06-24 19:37, BloodDragoon wrote:
    There were super rares back then?
    He had a grinna bete S statue, therefore he thought he was made of win.

XD

Seriously anyone remember this guy?

Yeah, Grinna Bete S, Adahna Cannon, Rabol Hard, Goldania, New / Mot Walna (I think that was the name) Rappy Landscapes, De Ragan Tails, Omnagoug Auges, Rappy Feathers, De Ragan Statues, Onmagoug Statues, Relic Edges, 50 % Element 6- 8 time grinded weapons, the rarest weapons, rarest armor, jao delma, Chow mustache, and a few others, but it was always like, whenever there was a very rare item, my shop would be the only one to have the items 85% of the time, and when someone else had it, id buy it for like 200 - 300k for it so whenever saw a rare item, they would usually always come to my shop, and pretty much the whole entire server ( at that time ) knew me and knew how popular i was, i was by far the most popular person on the server