Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I was on psu online when a female character named Gina asked me a question about what colour is her/his skin.
    As im new to psu (been ages on pso dc+gc tho) i wasnt really used with the chat talking, and then she/he just was getting so obssesed by this and getting angry at me for this silly reason, i said i wasnt sure she/he was talking to me and that im not used to the way the kb works! i said her skin looks tanned to me, then someone just called me a racist for no reasons...and all of this ended up with a disconection with the msg: you have been disconected by request of the server. so i was like, wth! ive got dced on purpose? maybe for whatever misbehaviour, since i dont think i started this and i didnt said any nasty word at all (Gina told me to F*** off anyway even tho i havent said anything bad at all...).
    well this just get me confused and peed off and think it wasnt really fair...i noticed this on psu, when ppls dont know you they either just dont bother talking back to you or just being nasty to you...it was something that could happen on pso but not that often...

Isn't that a common disconnect error? Which server are you on?

The First

My first thought to this topic is simply that you are a troll that is trying to start another console argument or to give someone a bad rep...

BUT if you are serious and this really did happen, then you should report it as concisely as possible to Sega via their forums or support email including a log if you are the PC ver. Try to remember day, time, race, class, name, universe, and mission/area you were in when it happened.

Another thing that you might not be aware of is there is a hacker on PC/PS2 ver that has been crashing servers pretty randomly so it may have just been a coincidence. He has since been banned apparently but he did post it on another forum how to do it so there may be more people that do it...

So far, this 'DCed by request from server' is just equal to the "Connection Timed out" error.

>.> the only posible reason the Server will boot you is if you have ben Banned, or the Uviverse crashes. unless the server got fubged up by a virus and booted everyone.

Also, I've met Gina before as well. She is one odd card IMO, i'd B-list her, but shes too funny.
    Chars-
    Kitty Arika- Lv110+, Beast Fortefighter Lv20.
    Kitty Zelos- Lv100+, Beast Guntecher Lv20, Wartecher Lv20, Acrotecher [Rising]
    E-126 Omega- Lv120+, CAST Protranser Lv20, Fortegunner Lv20.
    Epsilon Hyral- Lv[Rising], CAST Fighgunner [Rising], Guntecher [Rising]

Death by Mu'Humba

If you're on PC version, the disconnects happen on occasion even with the so-called hacker right now. I think it was just a coincidence that it happened at the time of that conversation. I'd hate to think that Gina knew how to crash the servers...that would be mightily scary to me. (I'm assuming you're talking about the super-tall, amazon lady that likes to wear pink swimsuits.)

Just bear with the disconnects, they don't happen that often at all, and as far as grief from other players, you're welcome to come and find me and my friends. We're a little nuts on occasion, but we're friendly.

You just lagged out!!
    Nobo Habaharu/ 150/ Beast/ Fighmaster
    ExCaLiBeR/ 132/ CAST/ Gunmaster

Uhm... It's more than that, guys... There are ... (this is going to sound stupid, but true) people on here that pretty much stalk you.. Hunt you down and follow you around to either beg stuff from you, or to hassle you for no reason. This Gina is, in fact, one of those people. An undisclosed friend of mine is having a severe problem with this person. No matter where she goes, this blisted person finds her and just stands there (and overly frequents her shop). Or says various things to the rest of us in the party, such as asking for money, or anything else of the sort.. We switch universes, and problem is temporarily solved. There are others out there too. Such as Daisuke (claiming to be 30 something and only looking to cyber with people...) Either for similar reasons, or just plain cracked out psychotics. Such as a one Gelfling. (Don't even get me started...) Avoid these people at whatever cost you find dear to your playing time. You'll be able to tell within the first couple minutes most of the time...

It's gotten to the point, if someone follows me, begs, or spams more than 10 seconds, they've been blisted... *shakes head...

On 2007-06-25 02:12, DurakkenX wrote:

Another thing that you might not be aware of is there is a hacker on PC/PS2 ver that has been crashing servers pretty randomly so it may have just been a coincidence. He has since been banned apparently but he did post it on another forum how to do it so there may be more people that do it...
    Thank you very much for bringing this up, as well, DurakkenX. I have, as have many other, been claiming for a while now (about 2 weeks), that there is a problem of this sort. This is obviously confirmation. XD
    Honestly, though, why do people have to ruin everything?
    Let this be a call to rally. We need to take care of this guys, this is a serious problem. I know most of you are going to find this blatantly true, and may even facepalm me, but there are still others that could care less.. Whose side are they on?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XanGabriel on 2007-06-25 05:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XanGabriel on 2007-06-25 05:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XanGabriel on 2007-06-25 05:32 ]</font>

*bump to top of list for attention, and hope that this may become a sticky... We really need to work on this. I can't stress it enough. It'll grow even more out of hand if we don't start now... Too late may arrive too soon...

You should have said "I don't know, I use a black and white television set."

On 2007-06-25 06:57, Artea wrote:
    You should have said "I don't know, I use a black and white television set."
    Thank you for sticking to the subject. I'm going to create a new thread with what i just posted to make my message concrete, but it won't matter because apparently noone cares. Thank you.