Allright. Now, DC PSO was the first online game that I played seriously. It was cool. I could solo when I wanted to, and when I got bored I could get on and kick ass with buddies. All the while raising my awesome-looking android guy and feeding mags.

Flash forward to World of Warcraft. I was having fun, doing my thing, sometimes I had to do instances, it was fine, but when I hit max level all I could do was raid with 40 people. Uncool. I quit.

PSU came out. Excellent. New PSO, better battle system, et cetera, in depth class customization, I tried it out for a month in December-January. It was pretty good. Soloing was great, I could party up, there was a lot of people.

But then towards level 40 or so soloing quite frankly became a pain in the ass. All I could do were low level B rank runs, C ranks. I really missed the day when I could do efficient soloing in PSO, while in PSU I had to pop photon charges and scrounge for every little bit of meseta.

So let me ask you guys this. How's PSU now? Should I go back in? I'm hitting that point in WoW again where all I could do was raiding and it's slowly draining all my fun.

psu is the shiznitt
    ...I'd say come back...but psu already has enough e-thugs...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DRO on 2007-06-30 14:14 ]</font>

Well, it's essential still the same game, but there have been more missions released since January plus the additions of the higher level weapons. If this is enough for you then by all means come back, but if not that's your decision too.

You missed out on a big event for easy leveling. In short, the game is what it should have been months ago. Coming back now or not is up to ya, but don't miss out on the incoming AoI. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Yeah I had the same issues but lasted till about late january of this year.

It has gotten ALOT better making money is very easy working characters for MP's just got a big kick in the head with the new her secret mission.

Besides that rares are easier to find now I have a ton of vulcaline vestaline and even junaline which back around those times was hard as hell to get ahold of in good quantaties without paying the playershop prices.

All and all the missions that have come out since then have really made this game alot more fun I remember that grinding in de ragan S was the best way to farm money and Items NOW I wouldnt farm that run unless I need the safezones to work spells.

Now wiith S2 runs and 10 and 11* boards to be found and crafting materials aplenty to be found it's alot nicer than back in january

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

You might as well come back, as the masses of old players did ;D
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Well, you guys convinced me to come back for one month. Fighgunner casts still good? ;x

On 2007-06-30 14:28, Teneighty wrote:
    Well, you guys convinced me to come back for one month. Fighgunner casts still good? ;x
    Still an excellent choice, and there are some nice Fighgunner weapons to hunt for, too... hope you have better luck than me

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Yeah, sans the mst ;o
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!