Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Everything i have see or read said foran falls was a amazing place to see and a sight to behold,but after my 1st trip to the place which was a huge effort for me to reach,i was very dissapointed when i got there the area is small the only thing that was different was it had chairs and tables also umbrellas and a non interactive drink dispenser.You would think the last safe area would be the most rewarding to reach.This sure wasn't.The HOT SPRINGS is also a small final area but what it lacks in size it make up for in a refreshing spring to sit in,with great steam effects,and on moatoob the oasis is also small area but its pool and small sandy senery makes it a nice cozy area to relax in.What parum lacks is a pool or pond swimming area,had foran falls had one it would have made it worth the trip.So what do you think about foran falls and the trip to get there is or was it worth it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-07-01 12:36 ]</font>

On 2007-07-01 12:37, V wrote:
    its sad that it took you a huge effort to get there.
    Go troll somewhere else.

Anyways, I find PSUs scenery to be awesome. Yes, you can't go swimming or anything but just look at it! It's really nice!

I guess some people don't think that wonderful view is worth the trip. I sure do!

Its one of the best spots in all of psu when ever i go there i usually find one or 2 other parties... i hate spammm...
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

its a peacefull place becuse people dont usally go and spam there.very calming and beautiful site!

On 2007-07-01 12:39, Dre_o wrote:
    Go troll somewhere else.

Anyways, I find PSUs scenery to be awesome. Yes, you can't go swimming or anything but just look at it! It's really nice!
    You are joking right? Sonic Team did a horrible job with the scenory with PSU. in AoI the scenory will be awsome but if there was no AoI, i would say that PSU was a complete failure. That the only reason am playing now is because i want to be ready for AoI. ST just spent all their time trying to make the game balanced and equal for all playing styles but didnt care really that much about the appearance of the game. PSU alone, without AoI is one of the worst games i ever played. *thats why onlly like 2000 people play lol

On 2007-07-01 13:10, Shou wrote:
    Go troll somewhere else.

You are joking right? Sonic Team did a horrible job with the scenory with PSU. in AoI the scenory will be awsome but if there was no AoI, i would say that PSU was a complete failure. That the only reason am playing now is because i want to be ready for AoI. ST just spent all their time trying to make the game balanced and equal for all playing styles but didnt care really that much about the appearance of the game. PSU alone, without AoI is one of the worst games i ever played. *thats why onlly like 2000 people play lol
    Sega says: "Hahaha, we still have your money and monthly fees."

On 2007-07-01 13:10, Shou wrote:
    Go troll somewhere else.

Oh shut the fuck up. Saying PSU sucked just because you like PSO better is just retarded. The Areas that ARE supposed to be for looks (like the waterfalls and such) are amazingly done, even on PSO standards, and to think otherwise is just being blind.

PSO fails to PSU in so many areas that im not even going to list them again.

I enjoy PSU's scenery actually. Just take a little bit to look around. It's acutally probably more detailed than you think! Yes, I know the scenery isn't top-notch, but it's still pretty.

*waits for trolls*
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

They need little mini games in each goal lobbies. That'll make you be willing to reach the place.

For instance, having a Ball to kick around at the oasis springs, or a rubber ducky floating in the hot springs that you can push around. anything interactive at these locations would up the visitor's list.