Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I haven't been around in a while, so I missed a lot of the news.

Last time I checked the expansion was only going to be offered through the xbox market place. Is that still the way it's going to be? Also will the expansion run as it's own game, or do you have to have PSU1?

I haven't heard any news about there being a disk. Uh, has Shivering Isles for X360 been released in disk form? I'd assume, that you would access the AoI content through the Phantasy Star Universe disc. That's the way it worked with Oblivion, afterall.

I heard of both Disk and marketplace. I know I'm getting mine through Market though. Why should there be a second disk?

So far, no one knows if they'll let you have a disc. I don't see a reason for it though when you can get it from the Xbox Live Marketplace (which has been confirmed).
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

it probably would require a rediculous amount of points tho

On 2007-07-05 15:45, Davot wrote:
    it probably would require a rediculous amount of points tho
    Without a doubt, but I'll gladly pay the amount for the expansion of game that I play 24/7. It'll probably cost you about $30+ in Microsoft points. The same price you'd probably be paying if you bought the disc.

I dont have much money tho lol. I mow for Halo 3.But i should hopefully have enough when it comes out...in the next year or two lol.

P.S my avatar looks satanic

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davot on 2007-07-05 15:54 ]</font>

i believe it'll be released through the marketplace. the expansion for oblivion ran just around 30, figures that's about how much we'll be looking at. hopefully i will have enough room left over on my hard drive.
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

i only have 4.5 Gigs

I wouldn't expect it to cost much more than Oblivion. Certainly, it'd be the same price as if we bought the disc for PS2/PC (maybe even a little less due to the lack of production costs, but I doubt that).
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.