Nature's Contradiction

Hello, I'm not looking for help in this topic, but rather offering it as directly for this very fustrating mission. I've uploaded this map and arked where to place your NPC, and the points in order to go. The green dots are the warp portals, take full full advantage of em.

Please keep this in mind, timing is vital in this mission, VITAL. Every second counts, every millisecond counts. If you bump into a corner, hesitate in the slightest, the first point will go down and you'll have to start all over. when going to points 2 and 3, don't bother orienting your camera, just move. You need every millisecond. When heading to point 2, you'll see the switch you must hit to open the barrier to the door. Do it quick, flowing, and fast. when you warp to point 4, don't move around. Go straight ahead and click as fast as you can. You should finish this by half a second on the norm. It's a perfectionist's mission and takes exactly 7/8 of a minute to finish. Timing's the key, and it will be fustrating. I threw my controller after failure 18. XD I hope this information and Jerri-rigged map helps

I really wished someone would have made something like this when I first played this mission. It's really pathetic that I took about 2 hours trying figure something so simple like this out. XD

Very nice.

Welcome, not bad for your first contribution. There is a more detailed guide on this mission, but this is fine for those who want it fast. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

thank good i beeen stuck on this stage for toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long thxman

thank good i beeen stuck on this stage for toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long thxman

Can you do this mission without a human player for the switch?
    thanks
    Scraggy

I made this when the mission was released ;x

Thanks Hrith did it in 5:36 now!! thanks again.

Rappy Hunter

Sorry for the thread bump so many years later, but I wanted to say thanks as well - for several reasons I could not complete PSU when I bought it a long time ago, and now I've just completed this mission thanks to this map.