Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

yup, i just ran into this guy while playing temple with a friend of mine. its name is "St Rappy" and he was found in vhard vr temple alpha on a US server. it dropped a chrismas present, and when i opened it, there was a "Heart of Devil" inside. i bet this makes devils wings... too bad i hate cells, lol. oh well just thought i'd share the name of this lil guy.

Do you want to trade that cell for anything?

So you can find the St Rappy on Vhard? I hope so as I am really not able to handle ULT Temple I spent 4 hours today looking for one saw a Nar Lilly but no St Rappy yet. Will put in more time soon..

Veteran Fighter

Damn it! I spent ages piping up and down yesterday in ULT i don't rate my chance since i've had GC PSO since the JP release and still am yet to see what of those damn elusive Love Rappy's despite seeing tons of all the other rare enemies. I'm going to renew my search today, thx for the info.

um..The pipe trick doesn't work onlne bub..sorry to inform you.

here's a new guide that shows which mag cells you can get

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=658

we also added mag cell pics in the item database

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2002-12-20 01:38 ]</font>

After maybe 15 times going through the first few rooms in Temple by myself, I finally found the elusive St Rappy, and I was on normal (to finish the guys faster ), so it doesn't matter what difficulty you're on .

Long Time Reader

On 2002-12-20 02:15, Shinji wrote:
    After maybe 15 times going through the first few rooms in Temple by myself, I finally found the elusive St Rappy, and I was on normal (to finish the guys faster ), so it doesn't matter what difficulty you're on .
    Did it drop a mag cell?

Veteran Fighter

The TP trick does work online "bub"!

Or maybe when i piped back down that El rappy was just an El Rappy dressed up like a Pal Rappy which just happened to drop a Red Handgun, i wonder?

He dropped a Christmas Present, and the TP trick does not work with this rare enemy. If you want prove, go into Ult and find a fat El Rappy, and then start piping. You'll quickly find out that the fat El Rappy will always come back and does not change to something else, which would mean that the TPing trick does not work with this rare :... which sucks though since it would be so much easier to find him.