Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i'm confused and worried i don't want to find out that i did all this hard work of leveling for no reason so are we using the same characters we did use on psu to play with on aoti story and online?
    and are we keeping their items if we do?
    i'm seriously confused >_<

Your current chars can be used in AoI.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

cant wait for AoI!

i'm sitting on a tree. so high up in the sky-----------------------

thank goodness i thought my level 63 on using the game since it came out would be useless in a instant.but that still leaves the questions can i use it on one player story mode and will all of its items just disappear?

This stupid rumor that we wouldnt be able to use our characters in AoI was started by fear mongering idiots that couldnt tell you what an expansion pack is if it bit them in the torso.

So yes, we can use them, there was no reason we shouldnt be able to use them, and anyone who says other wise is about as smart as a bag of nails.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

On 2007-07-08 11:57, Niered wrote:
    This stupid rumor that we wouldnt be able to use our characters in AoI was started by fear mongering idiots that couldnt tell you what an expansion pack is if it bit them in the torso.

So yes, we can use them, there was no reason we shouldnt be able to use them, and anyone who says other wise is about as smart as a bag of nails.
    I don't know, a bag of nails can be pretty sharp sometimes...

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

On 2007-07-08 11:59, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    On 2007-07-08 11:57, Niered wrote:

I don't know, a bag of nails can be pretty sharp sometimes...
    BA-DUM-CHA!

And at my own quote too...*sigh*
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

well are they as sharp as a bag of nails? I mean a high level of perception could be pretty useful even if they're not smart.

Also to the OP: offline and online will still be seperate. the only porting over we'll see there is that our extra mode characters will port over for story mode. sorry.

well what about the items?i dont want my crea doubles to go bye bye T_T neither my 3 mill

It's an expansion. That being said, WE LOSE EVERYTHING. Money, items, Cards, Weapons, PM's, Your pants, The Statue of liberty, Lake titicaca, the moon, the state of new mexico, Mars, Ryuki's camera, the horsehead nebula, Arnold Palmer, Carl Jung, and a life time supply of Coca Cola.

So no, We shouldn't lose anything

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sydz on 2007-07-08 12:16 ]</font>