People lately have begun to ask me to move items from Japanese 1.0 to 1.1. I refuse to do this now.

Previously, I moved items for American players that had switched from the Japanese PSO to the American PSO. I did this because I was naive, and because I could. Everything was fine, except one problem: I moved a Double Cannon.

The Double Cannon as far as I know is impossible to get. I believe that it was made in Japan by another cheater, one I don't know of. I doubt clara did it, although it's possible. Moving it to the US would have been harmless except for one problem: Tiger found a way to dupe in the American version. Once that method got out, all it took was one of the master copies I moved (I don't know whose) to be given to a duper, and it was all over. It's now one of the most popular "rares", or should I say, "commons".

Please understand why I don't want to do this anymore, or cheat this game anymore other than for myself. All I get out of it is pain and the contempt of others.

-- Barubary

Rappy Hunter

Damn =( i was just about to move over to 1.1 and I was counting on someone helping me out...

All i need over there is my red partisan and my deva mag...all totally legit, the partisan having 0 %'s and the deva being a normally achieved Deva...

Sucks that jerks ruin everything =/ I have to find someone to do this for me =( Because I really want to have my partisan and mag when i start on the v.1.1...

I understand tho barbary =( hopefully I can find someone else.

!robO

It is a shame someone abused the offer of Baru to move their items and include the cannon.

As with alot of things, a negative action just by 1 can have a major impact on the many..
    Life's a bitch and so am I

Not to be sceptical, but am I the only one who thinks this reaks of BS?

Your not the only one. I see it as a thread to point fingers...How do we know Barubary wasn't the duper himself....

I've been hearing a lot about this Barubary ever since I got into the PSO community and thus I'm very skeptical of everything he says about being a legit gamer....

On 2002-12-20 13:49, Maverynthia wrote:
    Your not the only one. I see it as a thread to point fingers...How do we know Barubary wasn't the duper himself....

I've been hearing a lot about this Barubary ever since I got into the PSO community and thus I'm very skeptical of everything he says about being a legit gamer....
    Unlike other cheaters through the history of PSO, Baru has never really been one of the malicious types. In addition, as far as I know, Baru has always been honest in his/her topics here so I don't see a reason to start disbelieving them now.

Duping really isn't malicious. it's just copying an item...doesn't result in the loss of time or data....

I don't like you.

Did you bring a GULD MILLA over?

Baru, the double cannon is not impossible to get, you can make it with an item, same goes with Lavis blades.