Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

So, this is one of my absurd tries to do something good and not screw up every topic i post. The objective here is to discuss all the commotion of Ranger job on a future, as you can read in the following topic.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...6&forum=20&162

Im sorry if there is an already opened topic for this, i just well, want to do some good to the forums, i always post worng or something stupid.

Right lets get down to business, so yeah i understand there is nothing much to do for rangers. I yeah, probably this "body part" concept, like if you hit the head of an enemy, you will do more damage.

also i have been always suggested some extra movement for the Rangers. I mean, you can move with twin handguns but something kinda like a somersault to the sides to avoid some of that terribles megid. Thats what i always suggested, but its probably too much for Rangers (and melee players would jump inmediatly saying "OMFG we want that too"). also i agree witht he part of shooting two diferent bullets.

The problem here is that Ranger class is see as a support class. At least ST and much players look us in this way. So that means we will never have something beyond, shooting to help infliction some type os status effect, or covering while a funny fortefighter gets his/her way to reach an enemy. So here is a remaining question. Does Ranger class will ever go further than the support? Or, does ranger class can go further than the support?

Also i have been thinking about a new type of "organisation" for the Ranger class. That you can put your own set of dual pistols, amking your own combination. The PP would be equal to de + of both pistols. Things like this, that is nor more than simple illusions of a Twin Handgun player.

This is how i see the stuff about RA. Im so sorry if this was posted earlier or i didnt notice. Really, i dont want to keep screwing up everytime i post.

Comments? Suggestions? why not? what new ideas you have for RA class?

Have a nice day
    "The game is still delayed. SEGA is currently working on bringing PSO2 to the West and will update as soon as we know more." -Sega.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

You can do thousands of damage to enemies in a matter of seconds, completely ignoring their defenses. The bigger the enemy, the more harm you can cause it. All this outside of the enemy's attack radius.
    You guys are fine.

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Rangers should get a MOVING FPS mode, Aim with the right joystick, Shoot with the trigger, Full on halo controls, And throw in a BXR melee move for the hell of it.

Crimson Butterfly

On 2007-07-09 01:04, Zorafim wrote:
    You can do thousands of damage to enemies in a matter of seconds, completely ignoring their defenses. The bigger the enemy, the more harm you can cause it. All this outside of the enemy's attack radius.
    You guys are fine.
    What he said

On 2007-07-09 01:08, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:
    You guys are fine.
    What he said
    Second'd/10...lol and I primarily play as a ranger class.

You guys are fine.
    Yeah, we are fine, but it can get boring sometimes. I think we rangers want is more variety on the way of attacking. Probably same as Forces want some of that too. Melee is having this diferences. Sorry if i sound concerned about the damage, but no really.

Its a little like this let me explain it. Melee fighters have to move around the enemy to make a great attack and jump to stab a saber in their head. Forces have variety of attacks, they can strike right in the enemy or simply surroinding their body with some nice tech. Rangers only shoot, and nothing further than that, probably with the FPS gives a big advantage to the Rangers, but you shoot fliying things to knock them down and kill it with some knife. What i mean here is what i already said, more ways of attacking. We dont want to just shoot. (by the way, im having a vision from the future that someone will quote this sayin "Does rangers are suppoused to do something more?")
    In fact that is why i love twin handguns and i always will. You can move while attacking and avoid some stuff while attacking and moving. Thats why i suggest these movement things for the RA.
    But so sorry really, but i never wanted to meant about damage or stats.
    "The game is still delayed. SEGA is currently working on bringing PSO2 to the West and will update as soon as we know more." -Sega.

On 2007-07-09 01:12, NIloklives wrote:
    On 2007-07-09 01:08, Ryuugu-Rena wrote:
    You guys are fine.
    What he said
    Second'd/10...lol and I primarily play as a ranger class.
    Forums & Users: 23137189 ChaosAngel92: 0

STRIKE 3!

it's ok, really. the topic is still of major debate. don't wory so much about it. heck what do -I- contribute? don't stress over it, I was just saying I agree..not "chaos should never post again" =) thanks for taking to the time to make the topic and posting a link in that AoI thread. good thinking

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

That's my quarl with rangers as well, it just seems so boring to play. You just press a button, and the gun attacks for you.
    However, you guys are also capable of soloing some of the most difficult areas of the game, something I can never hope to do as a hunter. That should raise your aesthetic worth, shouldn't it?

I don't find rangers boring at all. every time I stick an SE, I look at my enemies and say "yeah you're my little bitch now" takes away from the dulldrum of just sitting and pressing a button. but I enjoy playing just about anything with guns. fG and GT of course...but anything really

Hunters are fun too. what people don't quite get is that these new additioned announdes are more for balance than for fun...but it certainly adds to that as well...Rangers are incredibly powerful...if they're not as exciting, that's the price you pay for being godly.