Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need help!

1/205 is for Heaven's Punisher with Bluefull. FS is 1/2 with everybody else who can find it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: m3talh4wk on 2007-07-16 16:23 ]</font>

On Sylverant.

ehhh, just keep up the hard work, back when i was lookin for my hildiblues head in hard, the first 3 came within 35 telepipes, but it took over 70 pipes more just to find another hildiblue, ohh, and it tool 6 to get the head...ohh, and dont get me started on pouilly slimes and my "morning glory" i never found......i hate drop rates....

atleast you HAVE found a Pouilly Slime. -.- I need a Cadaceus for my mage but i cant find a Pouilly slime at all. I think they have become extinct. *sobs*

rare seeker not hunter

in my 500+ hours of adventuring i've never found a single one either, just some rappys,lilies,and a hildeblue/torr. next 2 nothing 4 rares.

On Sylverant.

unlike any other rares, you have to look for them, hunt them down you know, i can vouch for you guys when saying its impossible to just "run into" one

On 2007-07-16 21:34, sCI wrote:
    unlike any other rares, you have to look for them, hunt them down you know, i can vouch for you guys when saying its impossible to just "run into" one
    I agree. I Have found all of the rare monsters by just training with my friends, all except for pouilly slime. I have yet to find one on single-player

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: m3talh4wk on 2007-07-17 19:08 ]</font>

On 2007-07-10 21:18, Splash wrote:
    When did it ever say it was 1/2...?

Not all rare enemies' drops are 1/2 or 7/8. Also, that is considered the best way for Heaven Punisher, as opposed to 5 digit numbers on the more common monsters.
    one,the data in the database was taken from the disc, it IS 1/2, just cuz u dont know it doesnt mean otherwise.

and about the 1/2 and 7/8, thanks for telling everybody that, cuz nobody ever knew that, wow you're so smart. =]

and ur thing about the heaven punisher is off topic and we aren't talking about that.

jesus where do people get these stupid answers?
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?