Since sega wont do a diddly thing about people stealing why dont thoese of you with japanese pso player kill every thief you meet. Sort of a police force in game. Pretty soon peole will get tired of getting killed and left for dead in game and quitr stealing.

yeah I do that with my import. Hmmm let see how many I have killed.... 7,8. yeah 8!

muahahahahahaaa!!!

Everytime I kill a thief, get back stolen stuff. they just said 4-lettered words and Disconnects. but I fell good! Kinda like real robin hood!

DIE THIEF! DIE! DIE!! DIE!!
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

----

Rappy Hunter

How did you PK with the import? Not that I'm going to do this, but just curious how it's done.

DISCLAIMER: I do not have, nor do I plan to have the Import version. I have spent far too much time developing my current character. And besides, you all know me here =P

i could tell ya but idd have to kill ya

YEAH! And lets steal from all the PK'er's! Right on! Two wrongs always make a right! Lets fix the problem by adding to it!

Yeah...

The player kill bug is a myth. All japanese players can do is knock others down. Sega has said so.

Sega also said they fixed the piracy problem a long time ago, and that pso doesn't work on bba...